Free Bike!!!

Chrome

Sitting on 270s in between sawmill and 161. Suzuki green and white.

WHO DOES THIS???

It has been there for 2 days now and nobody has picked it up. I don't know about any of you but i would NEVER leave my bike on the side of the road, let alone heavily traveled 270!!!!!!

Ever see the show car bait ? Lol.

New series Bike bait I can see it haha

That was my thought exactly..... Go for it and let us know how it turns out bet you'll get some perdy bracelets that sparkly. I hear some guys like those...:rolleyes:

yeah, and when you are riding off they cut the engine and you crash into the ditch or get hit by a semi lol

they can cut the engine all they want, wont help anything when the bike is in the bed of my truck.

There were 3 guys running around north Dayton with a panel van picking up bikes left and right 4 or 5 years ago - they got my buddies TL1000 in less than the 5 minutes he'd stopped at home to grab his Chatterbox so we could do a little night stealth mission - lets just say he was a scosh unhappy about it....they were eventually caught, but of course they never found his bike - Anyone here happen across a bright blue 99 TL without a title since '06 or '07? ;)