Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

Didn't see anyone drinking coffee but I saw the asian and wather. I held up traffic a sec to say hi lol

did you see me tippy toe, looking all motarded? lol

I saw Jimu on his KTM and Tpoops Buell. They were turning at a light I was sitting at.

I was the fat guy on a black bike wif da gold baller ass helmet.

ohhhh i thought the bike looked familiar! i think i either waved or at least nodded my head at you.

Did you guys get to 260? If so what did you think of it?

we didn't get to 260. i had a sad face, but we decided to play it safe, schedule wise, and headed 800N after riding 83 and whatever else. i really need to start remembering these route numbers.

ohhhh i thought the bike looked familiar! i think i either waved or at least nodded my head at you.

Yup. Dankness has been deORstickerd. It's more ninja that way.

I didn't know that was you till Uncle Pink told me you were on the KTM

Nice ride!

Yup. Dankness has been deORstickerd. It's more ninja that way.

I didn't know that was you till Uncle Pink told me you were on the KTM

Nice ride!

your bike is indeed, very ninja.

thanks for the kind words! i'm trying to not ride it like a sissy, but it's hard to look kewl when i'm always in a state of half tipping over and half jumping on my tippy toes to keep it upright.

Weren't we warned earlier in this thread about tempting fate by riding 666? We would have been okay but no we just had to turn around and ride it again.

It's all the midget's fault. Something about construction on 146 I think?

i'm trying to not ride it like a sissy, but it's hard to look kewl when i'm always in a state of half tipping over and half jumping on my tippy toes to keep it upright.
I feel your pain :(
It's all the midget's fault. Something about construction on 146 I think?

Blame on, the construcion is nasty. And I'm not the one who went down :nono:

I blame the midget too

You would, you black guys always blame others :(

i finally got added on here,just wanted to say i had fun riding with everyone sat,felt good to blow the cobwebs out,thanks puck for the fun ride on the back half of 208,kinda good to know ive still got a little left in the old bones,just wish i couldve had my new tires on so i trusted the bike more.

i finally got added on here,just wanted to say i had fun riding with everyone sat,felt good to blow the cobwebs out,thanks puck for the fun ride on the back half of 208,kinda good to know ive still got a little left in the old bones,just wish i couldve had my new tires on so i trusted the bike more.

If you've got more for speed riding that bike with those tires I got nothing for you. Us old guys are barely hanging on, these young kids are knocking at the door pretty hard. Every ride I go on the groups seem to have more and more very competent riders. It's kind of cool to see and the natural progression of things.

im feelin ya on getting old,i used to ride with some pretty fast guys from down here,ill half to try and round them up for the next go round.for sure wanna do some track days with you guys so i can let it hang out a little more without the worry of the street.

I will admit to buying my ability to ride by doing track days. I thought I could ride before doing them but I was so wrong it can't be described. I used to constantly scare myself hoping the situation wouldn't turn out badly and by plain old dumb luck it didn't. I was seriously a menace to myself and others; thankfully I took the opportunity to do a track day. I now am able to ride somewhat faster and for sure way safer, no more hoping things will turn out okay. It's amazing what a little knowledge can do for someone.

thats for sure,you cant find out your true abilities till you get to the edge and the street is not the place for that,ive definately paid my dues with the pavement,thankfully ive only come out with a few bumps and bruises,good gear is worth every penny it costs

• Upvote 1

I had a blast on the ride, just wish we would have been a bit more spaced out. I prefer to have some good distance between me and the rider in front of me and also the rider behind me. If the guy in front of me goes down I like to know I have room and same with me and the guy behind me. It was a blast though! I always love riding the roads and having fun. It would have also been better if Ohio roads didnt suck so bad. ha ha. Thanks for the good ride guys!!!

I didn't think the roads were too bad except for 666 which never seems to be in good shape no matter how they try to fix it.

If anyone has an issue with distance and you don't wish to say something to the person crowding you please say something to one of the ride leaders. They can make an announcement to the group about it which almost always clears it up. With the group that was riding Saturday I'm sure it would have been fixed.

Tar snakes on 666....get me every time. Not sure if it was Todd or alab32 who was behind me, but I almost bit it as I was accelerating down the straight coming out of a corner.

Good times. One of the best rides I've been on, considering the size.

I prefer to have some good distance between me and the rider in front of me and also the rider behind me.

I like to have the rider in front of me fairly close, so that I can see them to tell where the road goes, but not too close.

I didn't think the roads were too bad except for 666 which never seems to be in good shape no matter how they try to fix it.

If anyone has an issue with distance and you don't wish to say something to the person crowding you please say something to one of the ride leaders. They can make an announcement to the group about it which almost always clears it up. With the group that was riding Saturday I'm sure it would have been fixed.

I was telling the guy with the Firehawk but it did not bother me enough to say something and get people thinking about it.

I like to have the rider in front of me fairly close, so that I can see them to tell where the road goes, but not too close.

I like people semi close but not that close. I can tolerate it but not preferred.

Tar snakes on 666....get me every time. Not sure if it was Todd or alab32 who was behind me, but I almost bit it as I was accelerating down the straight coming out of a corner.

Ya, you had mentioned them to me but I was in front of you on 666. I hate those snakes and as we mentioned, I wish Ohio would just fix the roads rather than do that stupid semi-fix crap! Ha ha.

Twas me and they broke me loose once to on the way back and cause a lil butt pucker moment