Riding to the Track

imprez55

registration closes when the trackday starts. They usually close online registration on the wednesday or thursday before but you can sign up at the track.

Nice, I love paying in cash. Is the OR discount extended to paying at the track?

It seems like there will be quite a showing by the OR community, gonna be a good time I think as long as the weather holds and I don't go laying my bike down :D. Excited to know that I won't have to worry about road conditions, cagers crossing centerline, and all the other fun road hazards that are always in the back of my mind.

redkow: you have a pm inbound.

I've done a trackday at Nelson's and it's a great, but scary track. More mental with all of the patches. Good luck and have fun.

I too didn't ride to the track, since it's such a physically draining day. You'll thank the trailer at the end of the day.

Riding to the track is easy. Riding home from the track is easy too, if you don't crash. I rode to & back from my first 2 trackdays (Mid Ohio from North Ridgeville) last June. I'll be going in June again this year. A ride home in the odd instance that you make a mistake is much more important than a ride there. None the less, I hope you have some fun & improve your skills.