Yuengling Eyes Ohio

Mykill

How far south does the CMH market extend?? Grove City? Jeffersonville? Better yet, whats the furthest south that anyone has seen it (in Ohio)? Any chance that Springfield is S. Ohio? I looked up the counties that Columbus Distributing covers, and they're Franklin and north of there.

NOTE/ UPDATE: Grove City got it.

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Local quickie market has it, KRoger doesnt. I don't care I still have 3 cases from NY last summer. Never really been a huge thing for me once I realized they sold it 1 block from my aunt/uncles recently.

I like it a lot, not to get drunk on, but to enjoy. Had a few Fri.

ok so i just tried this stuff for the first time

its not the worst beer ive tasted, but its not good at all.

glad i only snatched one and didnt grab a 12 pack. this shit really isnt that great, i dont understand the hype.

havent yet found a beer that tasted good, but so far corona beats this shit

maybe its because i dont drink, so i dont have that "acquired" taste :confused:

I'm embarrassed for you :p

I'll forgive you so long as you don't try to tell me you consider woodchuck beer

I know it's not a beer, but it sure does taste good. My old lady got me hooked on them. I'm a big burly guy, that enjoys a fufu drink from time to time. Guess I'm in touch with my feminine side. :D

I know it's not a beer, but it sure does taste good. My old lady got me hooked on them. I'm a big burly guy, that enjoys a fufu drink from time to time. Guess I'm in touch with my feminine side. :D

haha excellent! Its a sore spot because for years in college I have a buddy that would drink woodchuck and play beer pong with it and would fight with me that it was a beer.

and I'm just like you with the questionably chick drinks, if it tastes good and gets me drunk I don't care I'll drink it :lol:

Agree with ya on the lager "on tap" but the Porter is pretty darn good IMHO.

are they selling the porter in ohio? everywhere i go, ive only seen lager, light and black and tan...

havent seen lord chesterfield anywhere either.

haha excellent! Its a sore spot because for years in college I have a buddy that would drink woodchuck and play beer pong with it and would fight with me that it was a beer.

and I'm just like you with the questionably chick drinks, if it tastes good and gets me drunk I don't care I'll drink it :lol:

I hear you. I was three sheets to the wind the other day, off of some Mike's Hard Lemonade. I do drink beer though, I like Molson XXX, Blue Moon, and Bud & Miller Lite.