Ok imprez lets see the knee.

Ringo

You ever go to a party or some kind of social event and there's that guy that's obnoxious and loud, making an ass out of himself and all you want to do is avoid the idiot? If he would just shut his trap, he would probably be an alright guy but he can't. He always has to have the last word. Ringo, I picture you as this guy based on what I've seen on here. You just need to tone it down a little. Not trying to bash you, just want to help with a little advice. Seriously, how can you almost have 300 post in less than a week? Really?

Nope just realize how this could be taken offensivly and dont want to come off like that. I didnt think about that before i posted, because the wreck was not that bad and wanted to see how prez was doin because he seemed shaken up yesterday.

Sorry

you guys seriously missed this? neg rep for everybody that posted after this comment.

Is this infamous audi with electrical problems? Its 16 years old with 240k miles

Spring 2011 Jcroz returns as Ringo

Called that shit !!

• Upvote 1

goodone9qx.jpg

So that's what the douche that is in twilight looked like before going glittery...

Ringo, dude you need to chill and roll with the punches. And learn some manners. I'd be pissed if someone posted something like this about me because I'd find it my personal business. Pm or call/txt him instead..... I hope the best for him, any "not serious" injury is something to be thankful it wasn't worse.

Edited by Wicked

damn i'm gone one day and i miss all the fun

+1000. I think we may have a new "that dude" in the making.

tbut and shitty fixed ya already....that dude was just an insitgating asshole, this kid is def jcroz part II

You ever go to a party or some kind of social event and there's that guy that's obnoxious and loud, making an ass out of himself and all you want to do is avoid the idiot? If he would just shut his trap, he would probably be an alright guy but he can't. He always has to have the last word. Ringo, I picture you as this guy based on what I've seen on here. You just need to tone it down a little. Not trying to bash you, just want to help with a little advice. Seriously, how can you almost have 300 post in less than a week? Really?

x eleventy billion

Quality over Quantity is a valuable lesson here

So that's what the douche that is in twilight looked like before going glittery...

Ringo, dude you need to chill and roll with the punches. And learn some manners. I'd be pissed if someone posted something like this about me because I'd find it my personal business. Pm or call/txt him instead..... I hope the best for him, any "not serious" injury is something to be thankful it wasn't worse.

agree 10000%. I would be pretty pissed as well because its my business and I'll air it when and how I want

OP is 19. and a Squid. If you haven't wrecked you haven't rode.

OP post a picture of your rear tire.

you can have all my rep :D

I want the last 5 minutes of my life back after reading this thread

Brian, if you find yours, see if mine is there with it. I would like mine back as well. Aren't both the OP and tbut like 15 or something?

If you haven't wrecked you haven't rode.

that is one of the dumbest MC 'sayings' I've ever heard. Crashing a bike isn't some kind of right of passage; it's usually rider errror.

Admitting that you have gone down, and talking about your mistake to (hopefully) help others avoid a similar mistake is admirable, but "you're not a real rider until you've wrecked" is a total invalid statement.

The OP has been overly enthusiastic with some of his posts, but if you actually read the original post in this thread, I don't see even a hint of malice.

As for "outing" someone on wrecking, I agree that the polite thing to do is to either get permission from whoever wrecked to talk about it publicly, or give them a few days to post up and "out" themselves, but the less severe the wreck, the less this applies.

This thread was started to find out how Imprez was recovering; not to flame Ringo for stupid shit he may have posted in other threads.

He never said anything about the guy wrecking until I asked. I suspected that he had wrecked, based on the original post, but he didn't come right out and say, "how are you recovering from your wreck?"

He never said anything about the guy wrecking until I asked. I suspected that he had wrecked, based on the original post, but he didn't come right out and say, "how are you recovering from your wreck?"

and AGAIN, if he was legitimately concerned about his well-being, a PM would have been plenty sufficient.

if he wanted to ask him how he was doing, direct contact would have been much better and much more effective than a public call out

Edited by Steve Butters

i disagree....i think it was made to poke fun at him for wrecking.

if he was genuinely concerned with his recovery, a PM or call on the phone would have been more than enough.

After seeing QUITE A FEW posts from this new dude I also thought "great, one of those". I mean damn dude, the ink hadn't dried on your join date & you were already a post whore asking who wanted to ride from Maine to Atlanta or whatever that post said. :nono:

that is one of the dumbest MC 'sayings' I've ever heard. Crashing a bike isn't some kind of right of passage; it's usually rider errror.

Admitting that you have gone down, and talking about your mistake to (hopefully) help others avoid a similar mistake is admirable, but "you're not a real rider until you've wrecked" is a total invalid statement.

The OP has been overly enthusiastic with some of his posts, but if you actually read the original post in this thread, I don't see even a hint of malice.

As for "outing" someone on wrecking, I agree that the polite thing to do is to either get permission from whoever wrecked to talk about it publicly, or give them a few days to post up and "out" themselves, but the less severe the wreck, the less this applies.

This thread was started to find out how Imprez was recovering; not to flame Ringo for stupid shit he may have posted in other threads.

Glad you understand. And i did text imprez first to see if it was ok. he said he didnt care but wouldnt be on till today late.

I'm sure you meant well Ringo. And what's going on with everyone's comments about all your other post; well it's just that whole first impression thing and you came out of the gate running and it's natural for people to react the way they have been to you. I bet your a great guy and mean well and I hope I get the chance to meet you some day just as I wish to meet everyone else some day. After all we're all on here for one reason, motorcycles and the interaction that comes with it. Oops, that's two reasons. But any way, don't let all this crap discourage you from staying on the forum and once people get to know you, hopefully they can change their view about you. You seem very enthusiastic and out going but sometime that can work against you. Like I said before, just tone it down a bit, let people get to know you a little and then let all hell break lose! And for everyone else that's been bashing him, how about we give the guy a chance and back off a little. Just sayin!

• Upvote 1

Wow...just wow! The interwebz can be so amusing.

This thread needs 'jacking' so I gotta ask, "Where are all the SW ORs?"

Almost no ride posts here--seems like C-bus and the NE are way more active. I lurk on the AFJ forum as well and I've been on a couple of their rides, but as was posted here previously they seem to take crashing as a badge of courage and almost a right-of-passage into the sport bike club. I like to ride fast (remember, fast is relative, esp when yer 60) but have no interest in rebuilding my bike for every second ride.

Any Cinti locals/natives on OR?

Moderator or admin just delete this thread. Cause i can see drama starting, and im sick of it. I post things that are of interest and start conversations and i get flamed for almost every single one of them.

:popcorn:

We use to have like back country road rides in '08/'09/'10 that had from 10-40 bikes at times. They happen sometimes.......feel free to ask anyone you want to ride sometime and most likely they're always down if they're free. :)

Wow...just wow! The interwebz can be so amusing.

This thread needs 'jacking' so I gotta ask, "Where are all the SW ORs?"

Almost no ride posts here--seems like C-bus and the NE are way more active. I lurk on the AFJ forum as well and I've been on a couple of their rides, but as was posted here previously they seem to take crashing as a badge of courage and almost a right-of-passage into the sport bike club. I like to ride fast (remember, fast is relative, esp when yer 60) but have no interest in rebuilding my bike for every second ride.

Any Cinti locals/natives on OR?

I hear that. I've got 44 years on the road also. Mostly solo. It is what it is.

Welp, I guess its my turn to chime in. I guess it doesn't really matter that people know, you could easily see my bike and guess what happened. Also, now everyone knows my awesome luck with OR events, I can ride thousands of miles (and even the first part of my ride through cbus that day) but once I'm on my way to something relating to OR something happens haha. So, the knee is fine as you can see in the picture below, 2 days after. I went to the hospital yesterday to make sure nothing was messed, and it wasn't (so I danced on it yesterday night)

Story: It rained the night previously and there was some gravel in a banked interchange between two freeways (I couldn't tell you where, I was on my 3rd set of directions from people) and the back started to slide out. Nothing new, but I think I might have been fixating on the side of the road (telling myself not to go there...) and by the time I stood her back up and tried to lean back into the turn the front was washing out and the rear followed. I stayed on trying to correct for it until it hit (and watched it slide away :( ) and that is when my knee got pinned. Helmet, gauntlets, armored mc boots, armored jacket and leather pants = not a thing wrong besides a swollen knee, a bruised ego and some fairing rash. The frame slider did its job and the swingarm spool helped as well but the slipon still got dented. There wasn't even any contact with the handlebars, so all is well.

Redkow: I already pm'd you, but I will still be going to the track day if it isn't raining. I rode another 3 hours after I fell, I'm sure by next weekend I will be better.

05072011605.jpg