Fastest yz250 on the track!!! LOL

Dubguy85

Hell that's a girls bike, so we all know it's not fast!! Pink seat and graphics gave that away ;)

Seriously?!?! He DRILLED the reeds to improve air/fuel delivery from the INJECTOR UPGRADE??? WHATEVER......Yammie didn't inject 90's 2-strokes and he's upgraded his from a KX500? Like THAT'S an easy swap and go......

And his buddy custom made an exhaust because NOBODY offers a bigbore pipe kit for a 250 2-stroke? I mean damn, aftermarket 2 stroke exhaust systems only fit up to twice the bike he's got so he went custom??

And he runs 90:1 mix because of microblue coated internals? POSSIBLY.....But, I see a top end replacement coming SOON considering the rest of his story........This poor fella has absolutely no clue does he? Anybody got extra cash to BUY this guy a clue?

• Upvote 1

Hell that's a girls bike, so we all know it's not fast!! Pink seat and graphics gave that away ;)

Seriously?!?! He DRILLED the reeds to improve air/fuel delivery from the INJECTOR UPGRADE??? WHATEVER......Yammie didn't inject 90's 2-strokes and he's upgraded his from a KX500? Like THAT'S an easy swap and go......

And his buddy custom made an exhaust because NOBODY offers a bigbore pipe kit for a 250 2-stroke? I mean damn, aftermarket 2 stroke exhaust systems only fit up to twice the bike he's got so he went custom??

And he runs 90:1 mix because of microblue coated internals? POSSIBLY.....But, I see a top end replacement coming SOON considering the rest of his story........This poor fella has absolutely no clue does he? Anybody got extra cash to BUY this guy a clue?

I'm sorry to hear that you lost the game so, so very hard. conciliatory rep sent.

quoting ad (which OP should have done in the first place) so when it gets flagged, we can continue to LOL

Fastest YZ 250 on the track - $1200 (east side)

Date: 2011-05-05, 4:45PM EDT

Reply to: sale-zgsq9-2364599160@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have here for sale the fastest YZ-250 you will find. It will smoke any 450 on the track. I have had it out to the dirt drags and it toasted all the other bikes 450's, 500's, everything. I have replaced the bottom end and had the top end bored to 300cc. I just put in new powerbands (blue ones for maximum power). It has a fuel injector from a KX-500 because the stock one could not put in enough fuel to make her run to her full potential. I have strategically drilled holes in the reeds to allow maximum fuel and air entry into the combustion cylinder and increase fuel atomization. The exhaust is custom made by my friend because no one makes a big bore pipe for this thing. I removed the head gasket and used RTV to lower it and create more compression. It has stage 3 cams installed. It runs only on VP oxygenated race fuel which you can buy at iron pony. All internal parts have been coated by microblue so there is almost no friction inside, I mix the the oil at 90 to 1 ratio due to this coating. It really saves you money on premix. As you can see from the picture the bike has custom one of a kind graphics and is extremely clean. You can also see the tires are good because they still have knobbies on them. I will warn you, this bike is not for a beginner. This machine is full on pro race bike material. I have the largest front sprocket and the smallest rear sprocket you can by on it for top speed! I removed first and second gear to save weight. It is now a 3 speed transmission and it is all you need. 1st and 2nd gear made the thing impossible to ride, it wanted to wheelie and come over backwards on me with even the slightest throttle. I did not touch the suspension, the engine provides so much power you can use throttle control to make the suspension act the way you want it to in chop and small stuff. It never bottoms out on big landings, I have flat landed this thing from at least 30 feet high and never bottomed out. It is just too much bike for me now, I am getting on in age and want to get something a bit more mellow. I am asking $1200. Thanks for looking

I gotta ride that! I wonder how long it would stay together! OR if it would even move if he has already stripped first and second gear out of her.

I'm sure he's having fun responding to the rahtards and their serious inquiries.

Where did you get those blue powerbands? I want to respond so bad... Damn stage 3 cams, you are the man if you fit those on a two smoke.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost the game so, so very hard. conciliatory rep sent.

O......k? Thanks for the rep! But I'm not sure what you mean - if you're consoling me on losing the BASH contest here, I wasn't even trying. :D

I promise I'll perform to your expectations another time ;)

O......k? Thanks for the rep! But I'm not sure what you mean - if you're consoling me on losing the BASH contest here, I wasn't even trying. :D

I promise I'll perform to your expectations another time ;)

oh no, "losing the game" in this instance, referred to you taking the craigslist ad seriously, not to losing the "bash contest". I don't think one was taking place in this thread, anyway. you would know if one was... they are usually packed full of lols.

i usually don't explain these things, but i appreciate your promises for continuous improvement.

oh no, "losing the game" in this instance, referred to you taking the craigslist ad seriously, not to losing the "bash contest". I don't think one was taking place in this thread, anyway. you would know if one was... they are usually packed full of lols.

i usually don't explain these things, but i appreciate your promises for continuous improvement.

Thankyou so much for the albeit brief, yet gracious explanation of where I obviously failed in this game you speak of...

I am far from forum saavitity, so any help you extend will always be met with upmost gratitude.

You truly are an enlightened gentlemen, and a scholar; as your bountiful wit has only encouraged me to beg for your mentorism -- a thousand pardons good sir, I do pray for your forgiveness for my previously pseudo-retarded reply.

Wait.......do you smell that?

Sarcasm smells like anus;)

Just kiddin' man - no harm no foul, I'm still learning proper etiquette here :D

• Upvote 1