whats your plans today before the world ends tomorrow?

kawi kid

It was at 6pm Netherlands time which is 1am EST.

LET THE POST RAPTURE BEGIN!!! Im heading for the army reserve in Fairfield I'm getting me a hummer with a .50 cal gun on the top :D

:lol: Nice.

How true is the 6pm Netherlands time and 1am ours??

:lol: Nice.

How true is the 6pm Netherlands time and 1am ours??

I might have the area wrong but 700wlw had a rep from the "church" on thursday and he said it was 6pm somewhere that translated to 1am EST

Hello? Is anyone else still alive? I think it happened. Hell appears to be similar to a soccer field filled with thousands of muddy kids and They all have to ride home in the Acura.

Hello? Is anyone else still alive? I think it happened. Hell appears to be similar to a soccer field filled with thousands of muddy kids and They all have to ride home in the Acura.

Lol awesome

what kinda guy gets a pedicure? :nono:

They told me today that they just painted a dude's toenails with sparkle camo design. :p ... i suspect it was kawikid.

Edited by OsuMj

When I first heard about all this I was thinking of jurasic park. My initial thoughts were raptors!?!?! Awesome!!! The .234 will bring down a water buffalo im sure it will handle the prehistoric ancestor to the chicken!!

• Upvote 2

When I first heard about all this I was thinking of jurasic park. My initial thoughts were raptors!?!?! Awesome!!! The .234 will bring down a water buffalo im sure it will handle the prehistoric ancestor to the chicken!!

So when people said the rapture is coming, you thought that a prehistoric bird related dinosaur was emerging from extinction? :lol: you're the best.

I think that might be one step crazier than thinking that you might be beamed up to heaven.

• Upvote 1

So when people said the rapture is coming, you thought that a prehistoric bird related dinosaur was emerging from extinction? :lol: you're the best.

I think that might be one step crazier than thinking that you might be beamed up to heaven.

See I like your style. Hit me with a your the best, then follow it up with have fun in hell.

I wanted to just go out and place clothing on random busy street corners and start running around like a maniac yelling shit about the rapture.:lol:

:lol:

:wtf:

:funnyshit:

I wanted to just go out and place clothing on random busy street corners and start running around like a maniac yelling shit about the rapture.:lol:

I saw this and so much more yesterday.

I saw a guy with wings that moved - think fallen angel sort of thing.

I saw a chick dressed like jesus with her arms in the air, then she jumped into a friend's hyundai and left.

I saw 2 pairs of clothes (abercrombie) on the ground

all of this just on high street!