The best of ORDN....

ohdaho

You better try and dig up the pm's though' date=' I don't want you to bring it back if he was truly the one that asked to have it removed, that wouldn't be cool.[/quote']

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Do you know how many pm's Ben gets a day??? Yeah check yours and make sure.

Hmmm pregnancy hormones vs italian anger.... im going with the prego one winning the battle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but what people are demanding of Ben on this site lately is pissing me off.

I'll take a sammich while he's at it! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny thing is I make him sammiches almost everyday now. Having gestational diabetes makes me have to eat three meals and 3 snacks a day. Ben is loving it!

Sorry but what people are demanding of Ben on this site lately is pissing me off.

Hey Carrie I wasn't "demanding" anything, just didn't want to see the thread resurrected if Wheezle was the one that requested it buried.

I honestly don't remember for sure, I'll check my pm's but I don't care if its brought back.

Is that the same thread where swingr was reading the ladys forum with his wifes account?

Pretty sure thats the one :lol:, Ananda really blew that all out of proportion :rolleyes:

Why do I get the message:

Independent Motorsports, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I am trying to check these out?

Why do I get the message:

Independent Motorsports, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

When I am trying to check these out?

U don't have the right settings! U need to go in and click that u wanna see all the good stuff!

U don't have the right settings! U need to go in and click that u wanna see all the good stuff!
I think you need to opt in to the ranting and raving and nws sections. Otherwise they don't show up and won't let you follow links like those.

:plus1: