Finally got out!

twisted12

Well I wrecked my bike last year and bought a 2006 cbr1000. I was off and the sun was out so I called a friend of mine and we took 83 to the flood like 2 feet deep across the road got through that took 16 to 60s got a little lost but found my bearings.

Turned around and took 60n to 666 to 60n to 83 it was about a 240 mile trip. My buddy got a ticket 84 in a 55 he said he didnt clock me about time

i got a break. Was a good ride roads were in good shape very pleased with the bike too.

Says the devil himself... :rolleyes:

Hey,wait a minute....

it was, haha he prob does

I think Justin is on to something, Tony, Justin and you were there for my only ticket on a motorcycle in over twenty years. I blame the three of you and it's starting to look like you are the common police magnet.

Hey,wait a minute....

I think Justin is on to something, Tony, Justin and you were there for my only ticket on a motorcycle in over twenty years. I blame the three of you and it's starting to look like you are the common police magnet.

shit i will take the blame for the last ticket, all that damm chrome on my bike sent a reflection to the airplane damm near blinded the pilot and attracted all that unwanted attention:D

What he didn't tell you was it was also the first time he didn't perform fellatio on the cop in the back of the cruiser to get out of it. Apparently UP gets nervous with an audience. :dunno:

I'm still blaming you Rob, but Punk needs full disclosure here.

What he didn't tell you was it was also the first time he didn't perform fellatio on the cop in the back of the cruiser to get out of it. Apparently UP gets nervous with an audience. :dunno:

I'm still blaming you Rob, but Punk needs full disclosure here.

i was thinking that was a long ass time without a ticket, shit the way he rides i firgured he would have been good for at least a couple it all makes sense now haha

Don't forget I don't commute, ride at night or do highways. The bike only comes out every few weekends to go south. I think sport bikes must become invisible down there.

The little bit of four lane we ride going south on 83 is where we all got our tickets so my theory holds true.

I leave the pole smoking to those not riding Hondas which means Rob can stop now.

Don't forget I don't commute, ride at night or do highways. The bike only comes out every few weekends to go south. I think sport bikes must become invisible down there.

The little bit of four lane we ride going south on 83 is where we all got our tickets so my theory holds true.

I leave the pole smoking to those not riding Hondas which means Rob can stop now.

nice haha

I just remembered that I got a stupid ticket in North Ridgeville on the motorcycle in 2005 that ended up being a broken tail light after I spoke to the prosecutor. It did cost me $165 for that by the time I paid court costs. I no longer get stopped by North Ridgeville since then and won't be; they really like to hassle sport bikes.