GSXR riders

NinjaNick

I own a gsxr but buy no means am i that stupid. I saw a post on a gsxr forum one time that a guy had removed his exhaust and left the header on and was asking if it was ok to ride around like this. when people were asking him as to why in the world would you do that, not only did he say he liked the sound of it, but his new exhaust was being shipped so he went ahead and removed the old

I have a feeling that the idiots removing the rotors don't know how to actually remove the calipers and brake lines.

I wonder if they just go at em with a sawzall?

Ya but why leave caliper if your goal of removing rotors is weight savings? Lol
this.... but the rotors are considered sprung weight and hold inertial qualities.... but still, no need for the calipers....

Probably because of the simplicity of removing the rotors. Someone who does this is most likely not your best mechanic I'm guessing. They'd have to deal with the fluid and shit too. But as posted earlier it is more for looks and not performance. You can see my wheels better now brah. :lol:

I have a feeling that the idiots removing the rotors don't know how to actually remove the calipers and brake lines.

This.

Not true, my 08 GSXR is cheaper than my wife's 07 600rr and my 07 R6 to insure. Not sure why that is, but it works for me.

womens rates are higher - explains the honda

and honestly, i see a lot of dumb shit done to gsxrs, but the majority of fatal sport bike wrecks i see are people wrecking r1s and r6s...so im not surprised about the yamaha being higher for you than the gsxr