GSXR riders

NinjaNick

I guess it's a fad that got developed on a gsxr forum. Taking off the front rotors because it looks good and saves weight they said? Oh EM GEE!

They're always attracted to GSXR's it seems too. <---The people who do things like this.

ea5vmq.png

i can maybe understand the chopper/bobber thing with just a rear brake. Two totally different styles of riding. but jebus that is scary!

lol yeah but it still sucks riding a bobber with no front brake. you have to plan your stop a good 50-100 feet before you would if you had a front brake...

if you see a stop sign coming up thats one thing, you can plan for that, but when someone pulls out in front of you... good luck lol.

You shouldn't use the front brake anyway--It'll flip you over!!

:jk:

My friend looked at a TLR onetime with only 1 front brake rotor the guy took it off cuz he said he couldn't see the bling bling wheels...what a tard

:lol:

if that is the new fad than you already missed it because that picture has been floating around the internet for the past 5 years

Fads have a 6 year shelf life. ;)

My friend looked at a TLR onetime with only 1 front brake rotor the guy took it off cuz he said he couldn't see the bling bling wheels...what a tard

heh, error in thinking. Supposed to get bling bling rotors...

It seems everytime I see something totally unsafe, stupid, and rediculous its always a gsxr. Why is that? Is there some cosmic force that draws absolute morons to this bike?

They seem like pretty cool bikes but I guess I'm just not mentally retarded enough to buy one.

It seems everytime I see something totally unsafe, stupid, and rediculous its always a gsxr. Why is that? Is there some cosmic force that draws absolute morons to this bike?

They seem like pretty cool bikes but I guess I'm just not mentally retarded enough to buy one.

Total marketing win when the segment that knows nothing about bikes overwhelmingly chooses yours. Good job on Suzuki's part. Nothing wrong with the bikes either.

A lot of drag racers remove one front rotor to save weight....that bike has none but still has caliper? Looks shopped....you sure the new fad is removing both rotors not just one? Stupid either way but to totally different extents

Not many will though because of the safety issues of it. The caliper is on there because it mounts there. You don't need to remove those. I also thought it was shopped as well, but was told wrong on another site that has seen people post their pictures of it done and that they were doing it.

this.... but the rotors are considered sprung weight and hold inertial qualities.... but still, no need for the calipers....

I have a feeling that the idiots removing the rotors don't know how to actually remove the calipers and brake lines.