Upcoming Ride Possibilities/Discussions

Fonzie

JRMMiii I like the Brewery tour... but can't get too crazy with the brew + bikes.

$2 steaks kick ass.

It just got better.....Bought a 6 of Edmund Fitzgerald today. Bottom of the carton has this to say...."We invite you to sample our nationally acclaimed beers, savor a meal in the warm atmosphere of our Brewpub, and tour our historical, turn of the century brewing facilities." evilgrin.gif

Is there anything else that runs right along the lake closer than Rt 2? May be kinda cool ridin' the bikes over the Edison? bridge though

Prior to the brewery tour idea....I'd been thinking of a lakeside ride, maybe coupled with a trip out to Put in Bay, but doubt we'd have time for that plus hittin' Great Lakes

Put In Bay isn't that great - think of a bunch of silly stuff (putt-putt) and bars you have on the mainland, multiply the price of everything you do / drink by 1.85 and there's PiB.

And I've ridden across the Edison bridge going to Marblehead - meh. It's cool if you've never done it, but it's just like riding another highway. I think going to see the lighthouse and the whole Marblehead area is nicer than PiB.

We can get Netty's famous chili dogs

mr_09-10.jpg

mr_09-12.jpg

Would Netty's be the "mid day snack" after the BrewPub?!? :D

Yeah.....After ridin' across the Mackinac Bridge a couple years ago, I figured the Edison wouldn't quite be the same But still better than anything we've got around here ;)

PIB.....I was just thinkin' about the monument & such. Never been up there before. Been sayin' for the last several summers that I wanna get the kids out there, but still haven't gotten around to it. Plus.....I think the DTC are naturals for Ohio's longest bar....even if it is just for lunch!! :banana:

'Nother idea Sam & I talked about was takin' 33 outta Columbus & headin' for West Virginia. MapQuest took me that way to Myrtle Beach years ago (don't ask :rolleyes:), & I remember it was real twisty

Plussss......It'd be a new state for the Circus to violate joker.gif You think they'd be afraid of us out-"Deliverancing" them?!? whacky039.gifWheeeeee....Whheeeeeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM

Not sure about you guys, but I'm really diggin' the Castle Tour idea

Just think....We could take some "Pythonesque" Holy Grail type pix with the bikes!! 18.gif

Matter of fact......I've already got the perfect T shirt for this ride 04.gif

Bike128.jpg