Rice Paddy Motorcycles

Bluezx6r

Has anyone been to this place? I went to their website and it was all mostly broken links to a search engine. But anyways I was looking to possibly buy a salvage R1 and rebuild it. And they are the only salvage yard in columbus or so I've heard.

They are still in business. The best thing to do is call them or go into the store. They are located on the coroner of grant and 11th. Last time I went that way there was construction on grant so you might need to get creative with parking. PM Drifto he will probably have some info for you.

they have TONS of old jap bike parts. tons. if you have a jap bike that is like 93 or older, they may have a part for it.

they dont have anything really cataloged though. everything is just in bins of similar parts. couple bin full of turn signals, bins full of master cylinders, bins full of handlebars/clip ons, bins full of carb parts etc etc etc.

best bet is to bring your old part in with you so you can match it up.

ive heard people say that sometimes the guys working in there can be dicks or act like you are wasting their time.

personally, ive never had a problem and ive been in there a bunch of times. i did have some special order parts and work done there before, and i can tell you, dont be in a hurry lol. i needed a brake caliper, they had it at their other yard. took like 3 weeks to get it. i wasnt really pressed though, since it was for a project. didnt need it right away.

go stop in and take a look around its definitely worth a visit.

Edited by John

Has anyone been to this place? I went to their website and it was all mostly broken links to a search engine. But anyways I was looking to possibly buy a salvage R1 and rebuild it. And they are the only salvage yard in columbus or so I've heard.

We don't have an R1, unfortunately. But we are still open, fortunately (although some would disagree).

Most of the dicks are gone.