2000 RSV Mille $3500 OBO

JCMathis

I have a 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille in great shape for its age. Only has 11,000 miles on it and has been taken very good care of since I have owned it. The only thing it needs at this time is a new chain and that is only because of cosmetically it has some surface rust on the links because the previous owner did not ride the bike for a couple years. I just installed a new set of Pirelli Diablo's on it. Bike has the passenger seat plus the rear cowl. Flush mount front signals and integrated tail light / signals for the rear. If you are interested in a bike that is different then most running around the Mid West this is the one.

PM me for more info

ae4b8c2a.jpg

63ebfca7.jpg

3b768dc1.jpg

Edited by JCMathis

what kind of power does this have? how would it compare to an r6

when I looked up to see if it was fuel injected or not, I wanna say I saw 130hp

Edited by Bad324

Bump for a fellow owner and a gorgeous Mille.

Someone needs to buy this bike and join the brotherhood.

Fiji-9, I've ridden an 06 R6 and I own a Mille, I will take the Mille's hardcore charm, immense amounts of torque, and a chassis that inspires superior confidence anyday over the very "we're all the same" Japanese 600. :)

In other words.. a 2006 R6 wouldn't break a sweat handing a Mille its ass. However' date=' the Mille does get extra bonus points for class and style. Besides, it's a street bike. A 2006 R6 street bike isn't able to be ridden to its potential. What does it matter? :dunno:[/quote']

:D

IP with the humbling.

• Upvote 1

Is this bike going to be replaced or are you just going to be riding the ST?

I will just be riding the ST. Too many other things I can spend my money on right now with two teenage girls that are into horses so I need to part with some of my excess toyage.

I will just be riding the ST. Too many other things I can spend my money on right now with two teenage girls that are into horses so I need to part with some of my excess toyage.

Horses, horses, are you kidding me, you have found the most expensive hobby I can think of. Say goodbye to the ST soon. Your only hope for riding is to get a scooter so you can bring it with you to show grounds.