OSU... Pryor's out of here too!

SWing'R

Just got a text from nbc4, they said the cleveland plain dealer reported that

Terrelle Pryor has decided to end his college football career.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2011/06/07/pryor-skips-senior-year-ohio-state.html

Discuss.

seriously, if anyone is surprised by this news you should turn in your college football fan card, never speak a word about it and start paying attention to soccer

and on that note I'm glad he's gone. Not because as most people will say he was the undoing of Tressel, but because he drove me nuts as a god damn QB. He was wildly inconsistent and the only thing that lived up to the hype was his wins total, other than that I thought there was much more to be desired. Granted last year for the most part he showed a decent improvement in his passing numbers

Edited by Bad324

This should be an interesting season to say the least.

it'll be fine. My guess is Braxton Miller wins the job and performs more like Troy Smith. Now if Bauserman is the QB, then I'll worry. Plus other than Nebraska and Michigan State, who is any good in the Big 10 this year?

Wish he would of left awhile ago, would of saved all this crap that happen...

How? The feds found out about the gear. Tressel found out the feds knew and didn't tell anyone. Then he tried to cover it up.

How is it all Pryor's fault? (I don't care for Pryor...FYI)

Good riddance. He wasn't that good anyway.

QFT!

And he won't go into the NFL as a QB. His mechanics are all off, and he had little desire to fix them. He's an average passer who can run and has some size.

Edited by InyaAzz

Pryor will be remembered as the player that cost Tressel his job.

That is all.

J.T. cost himself the job and hurt the other players by allowing all this crap to go on. (aren't coaches supposed to be mentors as well, idk just saying) he has been doing it since his Youngstown days so was anyone surprised and with OSU, this has been going on forever, this is what happens when an engineer isn't the quarterback...

A couple of things come to mind:

- Rose Bowl game when he first acted like a real (and pretty good) quarterback

- Gen3's numerous comments, based upon first hand experience, that he's a jerk

- My observation of him bringing (and using) a pillow (?!?) to an OSU Hockey game during which the Sugar Bowl / Big 11 champs were honored

Good riddance, and good luck with that NFL thing, you'll need it.