Last minute ride and eat - 6/11

Casper

9752.jpg

I have a craving for a fried bologna sandwich. I'm planning on leaving Pickerington around noon. Probably be in Waldo (G&R Tavern) around 1-1:30p. Anyone who wants to join is welcome. It looks like it's going to rain, so I'll probably just slab it or take 257 most of the way. Anybody wanting to ride up with me can meet me at the Bob Evans on 256 in Pickerington around 1130a. I'll be leaving from there around noon (after a cup of coffee). It's only about an hour away, so no biggy. If enough are interested we can setup another stop for others to join us somewhere on the north side or downtown.

G&R Tavern

103 N. Marion St.

Waldo, OH

(740) 726-9685

I just ate there about a week ago I may stop by. Just a reminder they are cash only there.

Forgot to mention, it's cash only.

Should be a nice ride up to Waldo. Plan on taking 23 straight up?

I dont drink coffee.

23 or 257 past the zoo most of the way. Not sure. Pretty straight roads either way. Mainly just going to get out on the bike and eat this sandwich. Lol.

I may have to roll up with you then. It will depend on how much I get done tomorrow.

I just saw the 257 in your original post.

Sweet. You know where I live and where the Bob's on 256 is. Hope you make it out. I want to see this new bike of yours man.

I got there as they were getting ready to roll out.

Just Missed CMHSprint I guess. Nice seeing you guys and gals(Blake).

After you lot got onto 71 I kept on to sunberry and down 3, cut over and did a lap around Hoover reservoir. The back side of the res is a really nice road. Nicely shaded and with most of it being alot cooler temp wise.

So when we doing this again?