"columbus zoo biker just joined!!!"

Columbus Zoo Biker

Man you just have to love the Cbus Zoo. I've been a member for at least 8 years. Their growth of late has really added some spectacular exhibits/habitats. I remember going as a ki and seeing the polar bears back in the day. Plus what they have done with The Wilds out East was just perfect. Anyone looking for membership info here it is.

http://www.colszoo.org/become_a_member/memberships/purchase_a_membership/default.aspx

Maybe we should do an Ohio riders zoo day.

+1

Jack Hanna crushed my dreams in college. I was majoring in Zoology and had a chance to meet and talk to him. Let's just say I am not too fond of his attitude. Had a friend who worked for the C-bus zoo and she gave some insight into Mr. Hanna's personality as well. Guess he just didn't do well at making the same impressions in person as he seems to on tv.

+1

Jack Hanna crushed my dreams in college. I was majoring in Zoology and had a chance to meet and talk to him. Let's just say I am not too fond of his attitude. Had a friend who worked for the C-bus zoo and she gave some insight into Mr. Hanna's personality as well. Guess he just didn't do well at making the same impressions in person as he seems to on tv.

I have heard this before, then I've heard that he's a nice guy in person, from different people that have met him.

Maybe we should do an Ohio riders zoo day.

I like this idea, too! Maybe they have a group rate that we could hook up with?

what they have done with The Wilds out East was just perfect.

I haven' tbeen there for a few years, but it was awesome!