drunk fireman crashes bike into cuiser

buildit

SUGARCREEK TWP. -- News Center 7 has learned that a motorcyclist who was hit by a police cruiser is a Dayton firefighter, and deputies said he had been drinking.

The crash happened Monday night on Shephard Road in Sugarcreek Township.

The motorcyclist was identified as Eric Jones, and cruiser's video camera captured the crash.

Lt. Charley Stepp said, "it was obvious that the operator was out of control."

GREENE CO: Drunken Motorcyclist Crashes Into Cruiser

V%20%20MOTORCYCLE%20CRUISER%20CAM_PwSNm.jpg

Edited by Casper
fixed pic

Obviosuly he hasn't shovelled enough minced squid off the road to know any better.

Drunk? Flip Flops? Shorts? No helmet? Lost contorl when he saw a cop minding her own business? And he gets a couple scrapes. Not that I would wish worse on him, but he's gotta realize that he just dodged a bullet there.

I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't it hurt to shift if you were wearing flip flops??

EXACTLY!! ive ridden my gf's 4 wheeler in flip flops just to get the mail (really LONG driveway) and it hurt just going down and back. Ill stick with my steel toed leather boots thank you :D

Obviosuly he hasn't shovelled enough minced squid off the road to know any better.

Drunk? Flip Flops? Shorts? No helmet? Lost contorl when he saw a cop minding her own business? And he gets a couple scrapes. Not that I would wish worse on him, but he's gotta realize that he just dodged a bullet there.

I think they probably downplayed the "scrapes".

Odd that unlike any normal person who wrecked a bike into a cop car he wasn't pepper sprayed, tazed, kicked in the groin (once for each nut) then handcuffed and arrested.