CSBA Deals Gap 2011

Hutch

I thought they went in October last year just didn't know if its a yearly thing

The October one last year is all I could find. Nobody has planned one so far. You might ask John on Saturday. You are going to the knee down clinic, right?

The October one last year is all I could find. Nobody has planned one so far. You might ask John on Saturday. You are going to the knee down clinic, right?

I will be at beaver run trackday. I told John a week ago so he could get someone in my spot.

deals gap..... that was a blast. Wish I would have had more time to ride some other roads down there. It seems like there is always people headed down though. Probably just get a group together to go down.

There is not a rally planned this year with the NC chapter but there is no reason we could not plan a trip down there. Labor Day weekend there is a rally out of Wellsboro, PA that is being put on by Bob and Joe, the guys that came to do the Knee Down clinic. Todd and I are planning on attending that one. I will post more info as it gets closer.