New dainese leathers: $300 shipped

redkow97

http://store.ducatiusa.com/product/365120/98152400/_/Ducati_Corse_2009_1_Piece_Leather_Race_Suit_-_Save_15%25

This IS a mistake on their site. it says 15% off, and it appears they are actually CHARGING 15% of the original price.

They probably won't honor the order, but for anyone larger than 48 (smallest size they ahve left), it's definitely worth a try!

Guys on the WERA board were ordering up to 4 of them per person just to sell them...

at 6' and 180 lbs, I am a 42 or a 44, depending on the brand. It's like a jacket size. The number (loosely) refers to your chest measurement in inches.

shit, in this case, if you even think you're close, buy it and sell it for double what you paid. These are $1500 suits for $300...

selling it new for $600 should be no problem at all.

BE AWARE, THESE MAY BE EUROPEAN SIZES, SO SUBTRACT 10 FROM THEM.

Edited by redkow97

at 6' and 180 lbs, I am a 42 or a 44, depending on the brand. It's like a jacket size. The number (loosely) refers to your chest measurement in inches.

shit, in this case, if you even think you're close, buy it and sell it for double what you paid. These are $1500 suits for $300...

selling it new for $600 should be no problem at all.

BE AWARE, THESE MAY BE EUROPEAN SIZES, SO SUBTRACT 10 FROM THEM.

that was gonna be my next question. The A* one I got was a 48 but I'm not sure whether thats American or Euro so tryin to figure out how that translates to the Dainese as I would need a size or 2 up from that

This is actually an interesting piece of law, because the jurisdiction will be VERY debatable.

Just for the sake of example, let's say that shop is based in MD (i have no idea where they are). If MD law says that the shop can cancel the order due to their error, and OH law says they can't, which governs? Where did the transaction "take place?"

it's on the internet. You paid in OH, but they processed in MD. Anyone print the terms they agreed to when placing their order?

This is actually an interesting piece of law, because the jurisdiction will be VERY debatable.

Just for the sake of example, let's say that shop is based in MD (i have no idea where they are). If MD law says that the shop can cancel the order due to their error, and OH law says they can't, which governs? Where did the transaction "take place?"

it's on the internet. You paid in OH, but they processed in MD. Anyone print the terms they agreed to when placing their order?

Ohio will back MD cause you all report your taxes from internet purchases right. I'm sure Ohio would rather have more tax money.

Ohio will back MD cause you all report your taxes from internet purchases right. I'm sure Ohio would rather have more tax money.

Ohio wouldn't be a party in the lawsuit, and the state doesn't get to decide what law governs. The courts would have to fight that out.

we'll see what happens. It's not going to come to lawsuits unless the attorney on the WERA board bought a suit and wants to be a dick about it.

Ohio wouldn't be a party in the lawsuit, and the state doesn't get to decide what law governs. The courts would have to fight that out.

we'll see what happens. It's not going to come to lawsuits unless the attorney on the WERA board bought a suit and wants to be a dick about it.

All they have to do is cancel the order and say they don't have any more in stock... Or just cancel the order and say "sorry wrong price" you guys are looking WAY to much into it.