4th ride?

Hutch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna come out for my first real group ride just not sure where this kfcis lol I'm from the southwest side of columbus near grovecity

If you want I can meet you at 256 and 70. I will run 70 out to 37 to 16 or just take that route. Its the easiest from where you are.

do you have a place for one more? if so could you give me exact address and tell me what time will you guys start. I love to ride, but i don't have much experience to ride in the group.

Address was already listed. KFC at the intersection of 16 and Cedar st in Newark.

Wish I could ride. Starting my DAY OFF by getting ready to go into WORK :nono:

Being on call sucks ass :mad:, oh well, the $$ is good so that makes it a little better. Have fun for me too.

For him it is and he always chimes in on our threads when someone goes down about how we go too fast and we're dangerous blah blah blah. Awful presumptuous that he thinks we'd have him along. He's only been on one ride that I was part of and it was a snails pace and he still went off the road.

Sorry if I fuel the fire here Swingr, but this cannot be re-iterated enough (and it's for everyone, not just you) but as long as you ride your own ride, and your own pace, it will be fine. I've been out with these guys many times, on the 250 even, and have seen a few people riding above their abilities go off the road, and most stay within what they're capable of and make it home without a scratch. I've learned a LOT from riding with these guys, and now they don't have to wait for me very long at the next turn off! :)