7/9/11 SE Ohio Alternate Bukkake Refresher

lammiepie615

I am planning on riding Inya's route on 7/9/11; I am unable to ride Sunday. Let me know if you're interested. The route is in the link below. Meet at Route 82/83 at Circle K at 8:00 AM.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=79063

Edited by lammiepie615

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, tomorrow is my only option to ride too, as long as I'm back around 4:30 so I can pick up my kids. I'll meet you at the Speedway in Millersburg just before the Pizza Hut. I may also break off and alter my route once we get south. I'm thinking once we get on 260, I'll just take it all the way down to RT 7, cut up to 255 to 800 and take it all the way back. That way I know I make it back in time to get my kids. I'll be in Millersburg around 9:15 waiting on ya.

I know there's a lot of silliness on this board, but am I the only one disturbed that every time I want to review the routes or find these threads, the best way is to search for the word 'bukkake' on here?

my question is how many people accually googled it to see what it meant ..i bet the numbers are lower than you think...LOL