Best Draft Selection

Mykill

I love a draft beer. Where do you guys go that has the best selection? Where are the go to spots for craft beer?

Winking Lizard is my go to when I need something close with decent food.

Brew Cafe in Granville blew me away with their bottle/draft selection and the food was very good to.

Tilted Kilt and BJ's Brewhouse can have some decent things on draft as well.

• 1 year later...

Barley's Brewhouse Downtown

Elevator Brewing/Restaurant Downtown

When you're next at BJ's, try to get some Pilsner Urquell on tap, they are one of the only peoples to have it in Columbus. Hot damn do I love that beer. :)

WoB/Bob's Bar is good, however I'd steer clear of anything in the bottles. Beer has a finite shelf life, and it seems that every bottle I get from those places has been sitting there for-friggin-ever and always tastes off. Stick with the tap stuff if possible.

The Flying Saucer. Something like 80 beers on draught. Over 200 beers total to choose from, or something crazy like that..

Where is this? I like sampling various flavs, and this place sounds like the creme de la creme of menu selections!

69 taps in wadsworth, the lockview in downtown Akron and promos deli on the west side Akron all have great selections. The little Arab store around the corner from me in maasillon actually has a great selection of bottles.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher