Ride for FREE it's on STT @ Putnam July 23/24th

Gunshow Nick

OR,

I just released our Ride Right raffle for Putnam.

So, if you've never done a track day before click the link, READ THE RULES (link in the thread), make certain you qualify to participate and enter.

Ride Right:

http://www.sttforum.com/sttforum/viewtopic.php?t=9815&highlight=

Thank you OR for allowing STT to be part of your forum

Even though I don't qualify for this, I'll bump it so new people get a chance to see it, and ask if anyone's going to these dates?

Odaho and I are planning to go this whole weekend, so if you're new you won't be alone, and if you're not new and just going, let us know.

Even though I don't qualify for this, I'll bump it so new people get a chance to see it, and ask if anyone's going to these dates?

Odaho and I are planning to go this whole weekend, so if you're new you won't be alone, and if you're not new and just going, let us know.

Whole weekend? Are we doing two days? :wtf:

Whole weekend? Are we doing two days? :wtf:

That was the plan.

I guess I didn't emphasize that part enough, sorry.

This one-day stuff is killing me. The drive out to Putnam is long enough that you'd be in the car longer than on the track if you went for one day. When Jess and Eber and I went to Gingerman we did a weekend too, since it was way the hell up in Michigan. Made the drive a lot more worthwhile.

PM me if this screws you up, and we can figure something out.

That was the plan.

I guess I didn't emphasize that part enough, sorry.

This one-day stuff is killing me. The drive out to Putnam is long enough that you'd be in the car longer than on the track if you went for one day. When Jess and Eber and I went to Gingerman we did a weekend too, since it was way the hell up in Michigan. Made the drive a lot more worthwhile.

PM me if this screws you up, and we can figure something out.

Hahaha yea you failed to mention that. Oh well sounds like a plan to me. I still need to be back on sunday tho.

As of right now, I can't do this event, BUT I may be a LAST LAST minute signup. Gotta see what my plans are for next month. I want to ride Putnam 1 time this year min. but I want to ride Mid O at least 2 more times.....

STT ROCKS!

I might be down for 1 day.. My dad and I might sign up here soon.

Hahaha yea you failed to mention that. Oh well sounds like a plan to me. I still need to be back on sunday tho.

My bad, but I need to be back by Sunday too.

The wife is coming with us to watch (and help if/when she can) since she's never seen a track event. I've got the huge E-350 van again to haul if you think you could grab that same trailer. We can fit one bike in the van and still have room for plenty of people and gear as long as we have a small trailer for the other bike.

We can figure out this weekend if we want to camp or hotel, but I think we're down for either.

So how much trouble am I going to have gertting 1 on 1 time with a control rider? Anyone have any idea what the ratio is, and if it will support this? Still feel the need for it.

If STT is anything like it was when I went a couple years ago, it shouldn't be a problem at all. They were all great about that the last time I was with them.

I've been with Mid-O staff, NESBA, STT and MotoSeries, and for the most part they all do a great job with it, but STT and MotoSeries have always been particularly attentive when I've needed some advice/attention.

(Please not that all of these groups have been great, but I've been the most annoying about coach time with those two, and they both produced great results, so I mention them in particular)

Guy,

sorry I haven't been back in a few days. I've been tied up with work and some family issues.

One on one coaching is always available in any group and in the novice group we never exceed a 5 to 1 ratio. The only exception is when guys really want to ride together in one particular sub group. keep in mind after our morning drills we open the track with restrictions (most of the time we open it) and you can then have your coach or another work with you as much or as little as you like.

Just got as far as a membership for this year. Went to print off reciept,and the site keeps timing out. so, went to register for Sunday, still keeps timing out. Had a friend try to even get to the home page of STT, and it times out for them too. So....I guess the sites down?

Ill try again later, but my intention is to signup for Sunday as a novice

Just got as far as a membership for this year. Went to print off reciept,and the site keeps timing out. so, went to register for Sunday, still keeps timing out. Had a friend try to even get to the home page of STT, and it times out for them too. So....I guess the sites down?

Ill try again later, but my intention is to signup for Sunday as a novice

Just call the office and register with the girls tomorrow.

1-888-390-4020