2011 Meet N Greet. 7/31/2011. Pig Iron. Cbus.

jagr

Got my daughter all weekend, so won't make this one........plan to get out to one soon though.........schedule is starting to loosen up so there's seat time in my future!!

It's a family friendly event so drive the cage if you like.

I personally don't care if your on a bike, bicycle(RFM) or cage.

This is just to meet people you've badgered incessantly the last year or so. :D

It's a family friendly event so drive the cage if you like.

I personally don't care if your on a bike, bicycle(RFM) or cage.

This is just to meet people you've badgered incessantly the last year or so. :D

Haa!! Think I'd feel a little out of place driving my truck to a bike meet.......I'd rather be able to participate in a group ridden, twisty-roaded, throttle floggin' than sit on the tailgate and just talk about riding:D

I only get my daughter 8 or 9 days a month, so I tend to be greedy about how that time's spent.......she's not into motorcycles at all, and would probably bore the shit out of her if I brought her ;)

And I haven't really badgered anyone here other than the occasionally random backhand, but only when it's called for :D:D:D

It's all good though, I'll definitely make time to meet up with as many OhioRiders as I can in times to come.

Haa!! Think I'd feel a little out of place driving my truck to a bike meet.......I'd rather be able to participate in a group ridden, twisty-roaded, throttle floggin' than sit on the tailgate and just talk about riding:D

I only get my daughter 8 or 9 days a month, so I tend to be greedy about how that time's spent.......she's not into motorcycles at all, and would probably bore the shit out of her if I brought her ;)

And I haven't really badgered anyone here other than the occasionally random backhand, but only when it's called for :D:D:D

It's all good though, I'll definitely make time to meet up with as many OhioRiders as I can in times to come.

Its not a bike meet its a people meet this is not like a bike night many drive and I almost always drive and almost always bring my daughter. You are coming to meet the others here that you only know online so drive and bring your kid as many others will be doing. Its good food and good times...besides there are no good twisties between you and Cbus anyway so don't try that as an excuse

Its not a bike meet its a people meet this is not like a bike night many drive and I almost always drive and almost always bring my daughter. You are coming to meet the others here that you only know online so drive and bring your kid as many others will be doing. Its good food and good times...besides there are no good twisties between you and Cbus anyway so don't try that as an excuse

No excuses here, I'm clueless to where they hide good twisties between me and Columbus - I'd be blastin' the highway there unless a SW Ohio group flocked together and backroaded it.......I figured the majority rode in and would suit up to ride off n on throughout the day - am I wrong? Gonna be semi-rare for me to make it to Cbus functions as it is, tend to schedule myself in a hole week by week......but its what I got to do man. If I had custody of my kid, I'd feel more in a position to drop what I'm doing and come to most of these events -- wish that were the case bro, be a dream come true to hit MO trackdays with you all on a regular basis - not many this way that play. Schedules will come together like 2 butt cheeks eventually!!

Well said. It's really not much about bikes, other than walking around and looking at the bikes of those that do ride.

the Harley wont be back together, but ill probably just ride the R6 sitting in the garage.

unless by miracle my parts get here !!!

Get em?

I found my primary leaking so I pulled the derby over off to replace the gasket with a steel one and found a crack at one of the bolt holes on the cover. So just got that replaced. I'm ridin a 100 yr anniversary bike, and the old cover was an anniversary marked one, so now am on the hunt for one. I replaced it with one I found just to get back on the road because the 100 yr covers I ran across were priced like they were made of gold and sorry, that ain't happenin. :cool:

I am stuck working. The customer can only do sundays. I tried moving him to the following sunday and it did not go over well with him. Instead of pissing him off and cancelling on him I am going to suck it up and get him taken care of. I guess there is always next year.

I will be riding back from Wetzel on Sunday morning, assuming I survive. ;)

If I am not too hung-over (still fucked up) I may cruise up that way, who knows a few of the brothers may even join us. Hope you don't mind me smelling like stale booze and biker snatch..

Any Proprieters coming out? Hoblick? Long time no see, gents!

I want to check this out...I've been itching to get out on the bike for a few weeks. I gotta figure out how to get the wheelchair there. Anyone happen to be driving there who is willing to pick up my chair in the Galloway/Hilliard area?? If not, I'll have to stay on the bike. :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna go on a little ride before/after the meet? Maybe take the "long shortcut" there?