Looking for a new job

Carwhore

I've been in the car business for the past 6 years and while it's treated me extremely well I think it's my time to move on. Things aren't quite what they use to be and I want to better myself.

I've been sales/internet/finance manager at my current position for 3 years. I was a salesman for 3 years prior to that.

I'm looking for something in pharm sales or some type of B2B sales. I really don't know what direction I'm looking towards, I just really feel burnt out of my current job.

I've been in the car business for the past 6 years and while it's treated me extremely well I think it's my time to move on. Things aren't quite what they use to be and I want to better myself.

I've been sales/internet/finance manager at my current position for 3 years. I was a salesman for 3 years prior to that.

I'm looking for something in pharm sales or some type of B2B sales. I really don't know what direction I'm looking towards, I just really feel burnt out of my current job.

You know anything about "Pharm" sales or are you picking that because its sounds good. What is your educational background? Business? Biology? Chemistry?

Besides being a car sales man/sales manager what is your work experience?

I'm in the same boat man. 7 years at my dealership and I'm fried. However, 5 years of school without a degree won't get me far. So, I continue to do what I'm doing. Plus I haven't a clue as to "what I want to do in life." I've heard Pharm sales jobs are really hard to come by, by the way.

I'm in the same boat man. 7 years at my dealership and I'm fried. However, 5 years of school without a degree won't get me far. So, I continue to do what I'm doing. Plus I haven't a clue as to "what I want to do in life." I've heard Pharm sales jobs are really hard to come by, by the way.

Unless youre a hot coed with the degree to boot.

You know anything about "Pharm" sales or are you picking that because its sounds good. What is your educational background? Business? Biology? Chemistry?

Besides being a car sales man/sales manager what is your work experience?

no degree. I heard thats one of the best b2b fields to get into.

no degree. I heard thats one of the best b2b fields to get into.

Not going to sugar coat it, but you have ZERO percent chance of getting hired on at ANY pharmaceutical company with out a degree.. MANY are requiring a masters now and most with experience already in the industry.

Not going to sugar coat it, but you have ZERO percent chance of getting hired on at ANY pharmaceutical company with out a degree.. MANY are requiring a masters now and most with experience already in the industry.

modeling experience and boobs (excluding man-boobs) are also strongly preferred.

I'm really not making this up.

thanks for your input but that doesn't mean its going to deter me. I'm not 100% set on that either so idk what im really looking for.

modeling experience and boobs (excluding man-boobs) are also strongly preferred.

I'm really not making this up.

The keyword filter they use for that is 'cheerleading' or 'cheerleader'

I'm really not making this up either.

heres the business

Front we split the road frontage 50/50. 1/2 Bike shop, the other gun store.

In the back we'll have a titty bar.

We will call it TTT Or Triple T.

Triggers. Throttles. Tittayz.