170 + 164 quick ride 7/23

NinjaDoc

okay, so the big plans for 536 outing died out :o. So just a couple of us are gonna do the route down 170 >> route 39>> STD stop>> then go down 164 then back up by prolly route 9.

Overall ride quality good to fair, nice twisty roads, less traffic. Will be able to do the whole ride within 4 to 5 hours including the stop. Trying to start early and finish early to beat summer heat and evening showers :cool:.

Time: 7 30 - 8 00 am meet up in lot front of best buy in 224

561 Boardman Poland Rd

Youngstown, OH 44512-4909

there are 2 more probable, not sure until last moment

how about this, if its sunny in the morning we will set out, if its cloudy and looks like rainy we will call it off,

rains are for the evening as per forecast

If we leave at 8:00, we'll be at STD around 9:30....if you really want to eat that early. Or I say skip it and go down route 164 and we can double back north on 164 for your STD stop or just go eat somewhere else.

Hahaha i am okay with any thing, we can discuss and decide before we head out, if it's 9 30 then it will be a breakfast :) I don't know about you guys, but I never been to an old school Hardcore dinner like this, hence the experience was fun. And flavor was different :) so the stop is well worth it if u ask me

no one else is fixed, only minimal chance is bad324 and con ninja, but i guess 8 am is too early for em :)

one other guy still dont have his special order helmet delivered ( his head is literally too big ) told him no lid no ride

no one else is fixed, only minimal chance is bad324 and con ninja, but i guess 8 am is too early for em :)

thanks for the invite but I'm definitely a no go. I'd have to be up in 4 hours to make the meet time and well a couple bourbon on the rocks made sure that is not going to happen :lol:

Hahaha mother nature is making sure that no one is a no go it seems :( freaking rain. We gonna wait till 6 30 to see if any change at all. Hence meet time extends to 8 30 if it's still freaking scattering then it's off I guess, but I say even if we start after 9 we can finish of 3/4 initial planned route easy

Going on a short ride myself, hate to waste a day it's just cloudy . Stopped raining here. If we did the same ride starting at 12 or some thing i think we could have made it back home by 4 or 5 before the evening rain

Edited by NinjaDoc