800 from canton to fly, ohio....

MIKE53ALI

how far down is it closed and for how long?

It is closed between Canton & East Sparta. It's straight as arrow through that section anyhow. You could by-pass it with Dueber Ext but I don't want to get you lost. Just take I77 further South to 212 East and it will run back into 800.

It is closed between Canton & East Sparta. It's straight as arrow through that section anyhow. You could by-pass it with Dueber Ext but I don't want to get you lost. Just take I77 further South to 212 East and it will run back into 800.

212 looks ok. I been to zoar for a history project before lol

The southern section between Dennison and the Ohio R. is fun. As noted, nothing super scary, but good enough to keep you intrested. The far southern section south of barnesville is scenic, the road runs along the ride for a good while with pretty views.

If you ride 800 all the way south to the river, take the Sistersville Ferry across from Fly, OH to Sistersville, WV. That's just simple fun. I think it is $3 for bikes w/ riders.