Neo ride to coly meet & greet, 7/31 anyone?

NinjaDoc

I wish I could but I'll be stuck in Findlay for a wedding. That ride isn't terrible but most of its going to be super boring. When we went to Cbus for the dyno day in the spring we went down 212, 93 and 62 and some other various roads. Its longer and takes more time but much more fun.

Edited by Bad324

What's a coly?

Columbus :)

Good good , the more the merry, the ride will take us about 2.5 + hours, we can start about 9, And I guess bad324 route is much better. Hope more peeps join to make a mega ride

after taking that route I posted to cbus in the spring and the alternative quicker route home let me assure you that you want to at the least take the fun way down and save the highway in case you want to just get home with the quickness. I'm super jealous, if I wasn't IN this wedding this weekend I would be going for sure

Well there is always a second wedding but only one 7/31/11 meet :)

I think I made a mistake in trying to shorthand Columbus as coly instead of cbus, many people still don't understand this thread I believe :( may be one of the moderators can help change the title or rather I would make a new thread