Anyone riding 7/30-7/31/11 Weekend?

InyaAzz

I haven't rode since June 18th when I tried this in poor conditions.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=78666

I might be able to ride Sunday but have some family things that might get in the way and won't be able to commit until Saturday. It looks like rain Saturday anyway.

Would you want to ride the route I posted above if I am able Sunday?

waiting on a part for my bike. supposed to be here by Friday. if so, I'd up to join you. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I might hang out for a bit but might head south and then back up north before too long. I guess they'll be a lotta pork there. I dont eat pork anyways hahaha. but 71 to columbus feels like such a haul.... so maybe I'll take a scenic ride down. I won't be in any hurry either way, might have to plan a route tonight. I'm with inya on this one.... kind wanna go for a RIDE..... but I'll stop by. maybe get an OR decal if I can :rolleyes:.

I haven't rode since June 18th when I tried this in poor conditions.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=78666

I might be able to ride Sunday but have some family things that might get in the way and won't be able to commit until Saturday. It looks like rain Saturday anyway.

Would you want to ride the route I posted above if I am able Sunday?

You'll have to get rid of 26 between 260 and 255. 260 north of 26 was full of gravel. I can usually just point it out with my foot and keep it moving, but it was excessive and made that part of the ride shitty. Conditions may have changed since then. South of 26 was chock full of win...that was one of the best 8-9 miles of road I've ridden in a while. I had a :( when we hit the river.

555 doesn't rub my taint as much as it does yours...except for the southern half...which you'll be missing.

SO the short answer is..maybe.

i am going to be in virginia beach

I'll be in Ocean City next week. Woot.

Loser, no ride for you.

Tell your anti O.R. buddy he can ride with us if we make it out.

And tell him we want the video from that ride!

Perhaps. Preference for Saturday though...

I refuse to believe you ride on the weekends anymore.

Sunday is looking to be the popular option. I was PM'ed a route from IP a while back...but I've never ridden it...I think the only road I remember being on is 164. It was south of Akron if memory serves me right. I sorta like to scout unknown roads by myself or with a small group before leading a group...so I guess I'll sit back and see if anyone else has anything better in mind.

Wait for it......

If anyone plans on going to the meet and greet..this is the wrong thread. Trying to organize a stop at a function like that and getting everyone to get back on their bikes and leave in a timely manner is a recipe for fail. I just want to hit some corners at ridiculous amounts of speed and then get home in one piece and with some daylight to spare.

Leaving early is always better IMO. avoid the heat, the traffic, and still have a long day ahead to keep the family happy.

I'd offer to lead, but I'm still new to the area and my weekend riding was pretty non-existent this year.

Hoping parts are in today so I can join you guys.

I'm down for an early departure on Sunday...along with an early return. Honestly, I've gotta get stuff ready for my trip so the more time I get doing that, the better.

That kind of trip sort of eliminates the most southern parts of Ohio. I'm down with riding the Akron (or Coshocton) areas if it saves time, but someone else familiar with the roads should plan the route/lead.