Anyone riding 7/30-7/31/11 Weekend?

InyaAzz

I'm down for an early departure on Sunday...along with an early return. Honestly, I've gotta get stuff ready for my trip so the more time I get doing that, the better.

That kind of trip sort of eliminates the most southern parts of Ohio. I'm down with riding the Akron (or Coshocton) areas if it saves time, but someone else familiar with the roads should plan the route/lead.

We could do a quick run up 164 and then down OH-9. Would take ~3 hours from/to Bolivar round trip, and I know the roads pretty well. I'd be up for an early start too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Any updates/firm plans for this ride?

If not, I may pull a Tpoppa and do a long solo ride tomorrow.

It turns out that I can ride Saturday instead of Sunday. So, as of now I'm doing SEO Solo ride tmrw. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be taking 83S and leaving earlyish. Pace will be brisk, stops will be minimal.

I have too many conflicting factors to commit to a ride so it looks like a solo ride is what I will end up with. I don't even know what day it will be. I am starting to question why I even have a street bike this year.

I really don't want to plan around any closures so if I go out it will be 83 to 78 to 260 turn around and head home on the same route.

We could do a quick run up 164 and then down OH-9. Would take ~3 hours from/to Bolivar round trip, and I know the roads pretty well. I'd be up for an early start too.

Let me know if you're interested.

Start another thread...sounds like a plan. Bolivar ...DQ?

It turns out that I can ride Saturday instead of Sunday. So, as of now I'm doing SEO Solo ride tmrw. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be taking 83S and leaving earlyish. Pace will be brisk, stops will be minimal.
I have too many conflicting factors to commit to a ride so it looks like a solo ride is what I will end up with. I don't even know what day it will be. I am starting to question why I even have a street bike this year.

I really don't want to plan around any closures so if I go out it will be 83 to 78 to 260 turn around and head home on the same route.

You both suck.

I started a new thread for a run up OH-164.

Bummed we couldn't make a longer ride further South, but it should still be fun, and much closer.

Don't worry about it..this works for me. I've got a lot going on next week and I need as much time preparing as I can cram into a day. This lets me get my 2 wheel fix in before I leave so I don't snap and kill someone while I'm in Ocean City.