Questions about getting ordained

kawi kid

In the wake of my wedding my now sister in law is having trouble finding a minister for her wedding in missouri and asked me if I would like to do it for some 223 ammo. Of course I said yes :lol: so where do I begin? Has anyone on he done it?

http://www.themonastery.org/

I've been one for years.

To perform ceremonies, it depends on the state, but the Universal Life Church has reasonable costs for the specific requirements.

I was reading the state laws of missouri and it says i have to be associated with a church in that state. How hard is it to get around some of the laws?

I was reading the state laws of missouri and it says i have to be associated with a church in that state. How hard is it to get around some of the laws?
Would the laws of Ohio apply since they live here or Missouri?

My bro in law lives out in Missouri. What part of the state is she looking at finding someone? He may be able to help, IF we can get him to reply to us! :lol: (Busy guy, he's a LEO and going to school to further his career.)

Hey rb did you send off to et the credentials from the state?

No, the main reason I got it was to piss with people.

I have met a couple folks who have sent off for the credentials, and it was a quick turn around, and had no problems performing ceremonies.

Associate yourself with the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They have a cool logo.