First vid with Go Pro - Live to Ride

NinjaDoc

So i went ahead and borrowed a go pro from a buddy and made a vid today evening. Just recorded random stuff and put it together. Not a classical ride video, just a docu kinda thingy. I hope at least some people like this kinda odd stuff. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qm3smLGdPc

Just a short video made in few hours. Just wanted to see how much the camera could function. The ride recording was too long to be edited out in my pc. And I rode towards late evening and hence those areas video looks awfully distorted

Will be remaking this video with new riding segments.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Nice presentation. I'd suggest getting a normal optical lens as the fish eye lens distorts distant objects. Other than that the aim and clarity looked real good. Which is hard to get in video on you tube. :)

Question: Did you use the ken burns effect in the video or have someone to aim the camera in some of the shots?

Thank you build and cityboy :)

Yep Ken burns all the way, didn't have any body around to help at that time or else would have had few more different ankles in :( the fish eye view am just a huge fan of it, but ur right I should have mixed it up I guess, when I remake this I will keep it in mind

Thx con,

Hahaha dayum u still picked it up, I kinda rushed that segment so no body notices it :) I lost it during my first group ride haha funny think I am not able to buy one online since I cant find any :(