NEO ride video - short version

NinjaDoc

FOR SOME REASON THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE VIEWED IN MOBILE PHONES SORRY, WORKS ON PC FINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enIG5B7mqxs

Just a quick edit and preview of our group ride today. Sound didnt come out right hence slapped on a music. Rather showing the ride route aim of this video was to sorta give anyone out there a "feel" for a group ride if you havent been to one. Group rides are one of the best part of riding a motorcycle. This is just to do some thing, as always pc not able to handle the long hours of recording. i need to find a way to fix it. Long hours of video still needs to be edited and uploaded.

Edited by NinjaDoc

How did you learn to keep the video from fogging up?

Nice editing, you do good work and make everyone look like a rock star.

i guess what inyazz told is right, must be the dirt. And luck of course. Poor max did all the hard stuff and now we dont have a record of it to relive it again. :( must be the influence of the day

anyways, Thx UP,

For using footage of what was probably the most boring parts of the ride, that turned out pretty darn well - liked the music too.

Looking forward to seeing some footage further up 164.

Thx hail, You kept away from the cam :) Rest of the route was one big recording and i find it hard to edit out as my pc is not handling it :( next time i am gonna break it up

And max, hope u feeling much better now. The pain might have shot up quite a bit the next couple of days

yep i was gonna try it, but the recording is too long, i tried to get like 3 mins of u fly by alone from the 2 hours recording, but the pc gets stuck when i do it. I guess need more memory and stuff. will try again later in a different approach