Casey Anthony in Ohio update

Casper

564fb267-ec77-4340-baa8-1d3319d8270f.jpg

I'd love to see what happens to the cat when that server first starts up. You server nerds know what I'm talking about. Every fan in the chassis ramps up to full power for about 5 seconds and it sounds like 100mph on a bike with no ear plugs... The IBMs are worse - sounds like the apocalypse kicking off for about 5 seconds.

If it was me I'd tape the cat's tail to the CD tray then send an eject command.

Edited by Scruit

Not her. Where's the security? I'm sure her lawyers buddy is supplying her with security she is apparently a cash cow. I personally wish she would disappear I'm tired of hearing about her and seeing her.

if the pictures were taken at Easton then I'll go ahead and say its NOT her. If its confirmed the pictures were taken elsewhere then I'll leave open the possibility it was her. Unless of course she happened to be in Cbus for the day but I know for sure from a pretty reliable source shes been staying in Chagrin Falls the last couple weeks

Not her. Where's the security? I'm sure her lawyers buddy is supplying her with security she is apparently a cash cow.

she's been out of work for the last 3 years, and her only liquid asset is the little Saturn the authorities returned to her after the trial (it was evidence).

Her lawyers got exactly what they wanted from her: fame.

No one's going to be paying for security for this broad. She does have a body and a story to sell, but someone needs to be willing to buy before that's worth any money.

I heard reports that she wants $1,000,000 for an interview. I'd ask at least that much. And someone is going to pay it.

She was offered 1/2 mil to pose in Hustler!!

I heard that on the radio as well. The afternoon drive "sidekick" made a pretty good joke about it:

"she should do it - what's her excuse? People are going to think less of her? It's going to ruin her credibility and reputation? Her kid might see it some day? ...oh, wait."

if the pictures were taken at Easton then I'll go ahead and say its NOT her. If its confirmed the pictures were taken elsewhere then I'll leave open the possibility it was her. Unless of course she happened to be in Cbus for the day but I know for sure from a pretty reliable source shes been staying in Chagrin Falls the last couple weeks

With the value of pics being so high I am going to say that you and your reliable source don't know shit

With the value of pics being so high I am going to say that you and your reliable source don't know shit

i can tell you 100% that I don't know shit about this. The only reason I know any of this is because of the girl I'm dating is one of those crazies that was obsessed with this case for god knows what reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...