Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

Don't be mad. I would have at least paid you to be my pit bitch. :D

Hell I'm not mad. I'm just glad I got to spend the day at the track. And can't believe how fast that guy on the light blue bike was in advance. He was prolly running around 1:34 that's busting ass right there

Hell I'm not mad. I'm just glad I got to spend the day at the track. And can't believe how fast that guy on the light blue bike was in advance. He was prolly running around 1:34 that's busting ass right there

The guy I met last time said he was the new owner of STT and his wife was the chick instructor today.

Tim I could tell you were itching to get out there. I hope I get to run with you before the season ends.

Holy crap that was close. :eek: I'm Glad I was already going to the left of them. Good riding with you today............

Likewise, Im glad I got to see you and actually ride with you. You had the correct line out of the carousel which I didnt realize how off I was until talking to SJC and seeing you in this video. I have some video I'll be sending your way as soon as I can. Its not much......couldnt keep up. Oh my GF thought you were awesome last time (I told her you were there)....not as awesome as me though :D

Edited by Mykill

I managed to swing by Tuesday afternoon between jobs to get photos in T1! Hopefully I'll be available in an official capacity all day in the upcoming PTR events.

Novice

Intermediate

Advanced

I apologize in advance if you managed to dodge the camera; you were probably zoomin' by too fast! :cool:

Hey guys, I was shooting Monday August 15th at this track day as the official photographer. Check out the images at electriceyeimages.com

Here are a few highlights, I was very happy with the results from the day. Send me an email at joseph.hansen@gmail.com or buy products through the website and don't forget to like electriceyeimages on facebook. Thanks

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9914.jpg

IMG_9913.jpg

IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Edited by vw151

When a red flag goes up you never never chop the throttle especially down a front straight... That was not smart!

THIS!

I was trying to set him up for a pass out of the last turn and when he let off I ran right up his ass on the left where I was going to pass. He was breaking fairly early into T1 and I knew I could carry a bit more speed than him so that was my plan anyway.

Fuckin' idiot. :nono:

Now I know why Kev wanted to go 'exchange pleasantries' with said idiot. Holy shit!

You guys really have no idea how pissed I was about that whole situation at all. Trust me, if I'd of seen him in the pits you would have seen make making double time after his ass.

THIS!

I was trying to set him up for a pass out of the last turn and when he let off I ran right up his ass on the left where I was going to pass. He was breaking fairly early into T1 and I knew I could carry a bit more speed than him so that was my plan anyway.

Fuckin' idiot. :nono:

You guys really have no idea how pissed I was about that whole situation at all. Trust me, if I'd of seen him in the pits you would have seen make making double time after his ass.

I kind of understood then, and even more now having seen it. Had you not been my ride home, I'd have helped you impose your will upon said individual.

Likewise, Im glad I got to see you and actually ride with you. You had the correct line out of the carousel which I didnt realize how off I was until talking to SJC and seeing you in this video. I have some video I'll be sending your way as soon as I can. Its not much......couldnt keep up. Oh my GF thought you were awesome last time (I told her you were there)....not as awesome as me though :D

Don't you just love these little GoPro's? A person can try to explain something all day, but it's just not the same as seeing things in real time. I have a good bit of footage of you that I will have posted up sometime in the near future.

Maybe if I up the amount of stars in my paint job, I'll make my way up the awesome list :D (jk, she told me you're not fond of those). It was really cool to see how much faster you got over the course of one day. Hope to see you out there again!

I managed to swing by Tuesday afternoon between jobs to get photos in T1! Hopefully I'll be available in an official capacity all day in the upcoming PTR events.

Novice

Intermediate

Advanced

I apologize in advance if you managed to dodge the camera; you were probably zoomin' by too fast! :cool:

You got a great shot of me, Thanks!

Good meeting you R1crusher and RVTPilot. Track was awesome Tuesday. A couple of the coaches help me sort out my suspension and ran my fastest times ever. Had three laps in the 43's. Previous best was 44's. Hope to meet more of you guys at the track next time.

Someone chopping the throttle like that is scary. You are coming up on them so fast its hard to react in time. Glad no one got hurt. Not sure if it was the same session but one of the red flags occurred because of this same thing back in the esses. Someone chopped going through the esses and everyone checked up. One of the coaches got hit from behind, he stayed up but the rider went down. I know the coach and he was telling us about it. He said he came really close to hitting by buddy as well.

It would have been so sweet watching Steve (SJC) lapping Andy all day long.

It was nice to meet you and Steve there and thanks for the compliment! But I'm not sure I would have been lapping him lol. I was struggling all day until the last session when I started to get the hammer down some. And I'm still are trying to figure out what my bikes doing suspension wise and what my rear tire is telling me :confused: John, it would have been great to have you there also! The day was perfect and the track felt great by lunch.

Maybe I can get brian to help me diagnose it or give a call to Reuben if its not too busy.(guessing he will be with Indy Gp/Schwantz stuff)

I'm just bustin' your balls mang. It's all good....this wouldn't be OR if someone didn't get their daily dose of ball busting. :D

Brian, you will have to learn sooner or later that you can't turn bus window lickers into Matt Mladins. :nono:

That is now added as part of my sig! AWESOMENESS!!!