Scioto mile fountain closed after 3rd fecal incident

Wadepenn

sharting is not the same as just straight up forgetting you have to shit....thats like forgetting to breathe, you cant just "forget" :lol:

No, but a focused brain can dismiss it as unimportant until it can delay no more. Then you have a short time to get to a bathroom. In my son's case I'll suddenly heard him stampede through the house for no apparent reason and slam the bathroom door. "Again!" I think.

But once you get to def(ecate) con 5 you'd better be near a bathroom. not, say, in a pool where it will take too long to get to the bathroom...

My brain's task manager is always running poopmonitor.exe, usually in the background, but it will take priority processing when necessary, regardless if I'm running sleep.exe, driving.exe, or bangingchicksdoggystyle.exe.

Backstory on pooping while banging chick doggy style? :D

Post I read on another forum years ago... Guy brought a chubby girl home from a bar and they start gettin' it on. Midway through there's this nasty smell and he looks down and realizes she's accidentally crapped (just a little, if it makes a difference) on his couch while they are doing the nasty. She stands up, goes to get a tissue, pics up the turd, drop it in the toilet, then gets back on the sofa and wants to carry on like nothing happened.

Of course, he kept going. :bow:

In my son's case I'll suddenly heard him stampede through the house for no apparent reason and slam the bathroom door.

My five yr old does this all the time! I've had to hand wash poop out of his underwear on more than one occasion. He gets so caught up in what he's doing, he'll wait to the very last second before heading to the bathroom.

My brain's task manager is always running poopmonitor.exe, usually in the background, but it will take priority processing when necessary, regardless if .......bangingchicksdoggystyle.exe.

Honestly never had that even be an issue. Am I doing it wrong?

My brain's task manager is always running poopmonitor.exe, usually in the background, but it will take priority processing when necessary, regardless if I'm running sleep.exe, driving.exe, or bangingchicksdoggystyle.exe.

Post I read on another forum years ago... Guy brought a chubby girl home from a bar and they start gettin' it on. Midway through there's this nasty smell and he looks down and realizes she's accidentally crapped (just a little, if it makes a difference) on his couch while they are doing the nasty. She stands up, goes to get a tissue, pics up the turd, drop it in the toilet, then gets back on the sofa and wants to carry on like nothing happened.

Fucking. Awesome.

LOL!

i work with a guy who met a girl in a bar and went back to her place and she had plastic down on her bed and asked him if he was into scat play...she wanted to take a shit on the bed on the plastic and lay in it while fucking....needless to say he took off (or so he says) lol

You "work with a guy"? Riiiiiiight! :lol:

My poor daughter is going to be so twisted. Got a game called Fart Tag my brother and I used to play when we were kids. My daughter knows this game well now, and is a master in her own right...

Victoria leaned down at Walmart about ass level, and I pushed and uncorked an awesome fart close to her head. Only there was an extra surprise for me too!!! Clean up in aisle 7... And I'll just be leaving the underwear here....