What do I do.

MidgetTodd

Jinx not being the norm is a pretty mild way to put it.

I leave my track numbers on my windscreen too, but that's because I'm lazy.

I think the guy would probably cry if you turned your twowheel battle into a group ride with more than a few cats on here. Embarrassed by one spaghetti eating midget is tragic enough, but by a whole group of riders...that's hurtful. Though, I do think you'd be doing a great justice by ridding the world of one more Katana, just hope the rider walks away with a lesson learnt about riding skill, and his bullshitting skills.___

What an interesting neighborhood you live in.

My first grown-up thought is to tell you to stay away from riding with him period.

My other side says to go riding with him but leave him so fast and so hard that he can't get sucked into getting in over his head. I mean be gone in three curves lights out leave him do not obey group riding etiquette. If he has any sense he will want you to show him how to do that so you get to mentor him by making him follow some rules and if he won't you won't ride with him, this should keep him under control and from hurting himself. Only do this if you can find a way to put some gear on him. Lend him some, make him borrow or buy some but do not ride with him until he has some.

Your call, take pictures and type up a ride report if you choose to hurt him.

I agree with UP.

Ragged ass bike, mullet, squid gear, cockhole runs faster than his bike. I think his twin brother lives here in Franklin. Small world huh'. But this cat an old single cam Honda 750. MeanMugs and pipes me and my FZ1 every time he rattles past.

This guys gonna die, nothing you can do about it. If he doesn't race you he's gonna race someone else.

It sounds to me like he wants to be your buddy or he idolizes you. Either way he should listen if you explain why you don't wanna ride.

Id bet his next bike ( if he makes it that long ) is a GSXR