Rider down

johnbullock

1st I was out of town when this happend so I was not there to dress him out and just because an accedent happend does not mean the rider didnt have common sense maybe bad choice to not suit up or atleast a lid. Im sure there is one time in our life of riding we will make a poor decision and i hope no one holds it against me. he is doing better has been moving his legs and is very responsive. Thank you for all you prayers and concern

Quick recovery wished to your buddy........hate to hear about anyone hitting the ground........I've had friends that used to swap bikes around and all ride together, I'd go along but never let anyone else ride my bike nor would I ride anyone else's........just a liability I'm not willing to get involved with. But that's the way I am.........I'm not judging you and your decisions in any way........but I'm the same way with my vehicles.........nobody drives 'em but the wife and I - simpler that way

I hear ya he was the first to ride it lol and the last Im guilty to ride around town with no lid but not now it only takes one person to run a red light or dog run out in front of you I have learned my leason thru his mistake. I almost told him no but he is the type not to rag your stuff and treat it better then he would his own. No hard feelings to anyone here sometime you need to hear the truth even if it is tough to take lol.