Mid Ohio 8/27 or STT 8/27-28 @ Putnam

APCh8r

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered for Int for MTW.

Steve, I am heading up tomorrow instead of tonight, well I still might tonight but it'd be super late if I do. Quite frankly I won't even know until I get out of work tonight and get stuff done what I am doing as far as that goes.

I do know I am staying in Mansfield tomororw night to handle some things Sunday.

Nick, dude come on...... Should've signed up last night like this guy..... lol

I was finishing up all this damn paperwork to finish up for my last day at clinical, figured I would be okay to register when I got home from it today....guess I was wrong, oh well it is only $10

Kyle,

I know in the riders meeting you said the pics either A)would be online or B)would not, guess really those are the only choices, but if they are online you got a website?

I was #539 and I know I saw some of your pics earlier from others and they are awesome. I have some from Grattan and that is it.

Thanks.

Overall great turnout, I ran like shit, but whatever, I had a blowout on the enclosed on the way there and it tore the fender clean off, and then just caused a bunch of headache, so my head was a bit out of it.

Thanks to Apch8r for helping me out though, he gave me 2 huge pointers that made a world of difference, actually 3, I forgot about one until now.

Track was awesome, but I will say when that sun is going down, turn 1 is scary, or it was for me. I know on more than one occasion I had to alter my line and pick up my knee as I thought I was going to hit the pit divider curb.

Rusty, good talking to you, I don't think I even saw you on the track.

Also I had no idea they provided a meal with that Max Twilight, but they do, which was awesome. Overall the Mid O shows are top notch for sure.

Kyle,

I know in the riders meeting you said the pics either A)would be online or B)would not, guess really those are the only choices, but if they are online you got a website?

I was #539 and I know I saw some of your pics earlier from others and they are awesome. I have some from Grattan and that is it.

Thanks.

Overall great turnout, I ran like shit, but whatever, I had a blowout on the enclosed on the way there and it tore the fender clean off, and then just caused a bunch of headache, so my head was a bit out of it.

Thanks to Apch8r for helping me out though, he gave me 2 huge pointers that made a world of difference, actually 3, I forgot about one until now.

Track was awesome, but I will say when that sun is going down, turn 1 is scary, or it was for me. I know on more than one occasion I had to alter my line and pick up my knee as I thought I was going to hit the pit divider curb.

Rusty, good talking to you, I don't think I even saw you on the track.

Also I had no idea they provided a meal with that Max Twilight, but they do, which was awesome. Overall the Mid O shows are top notch for sure.

Unfortunately they are not available online as I do not yet have a website. And the ETA on the website is unknown :rolleyes: ... I do have about 50 photos of your bike from the event. And I must agree, Mid-Ohio is very well done . . can't wait to ride the track one of these days.