Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

what kind of race and how far..its all in the rider, and im sure half the people on here can ride better than me. i think its funny cause half the people who own liter bikes cant ride for shitt anyways, and think they are sweet cause they got more cc's. who gives a fuck, im sure many people on here would spank liter bikes with 250's or 600's track or street. all i stated is why the fuck do ladies have to wear and have pink or purple shit. i find most ladies that dont ride thinks its hilarious and tacky. i agree. this wasnt my epenis is bigger than your epenis debate. great you got more cc's whoo hoo your the fucking king shit now!

lol i agree , alot of people don't use their bikes ability unless on the straights.

and still have the pucker factor keeping em from smoking someone they could.

i ride with a 2k Busa alot , with my 600 , i am pretty sure if any turnings involved well smoke most litre bikes up north. smoked most when cleveland was bike hopping.

I think girls like pink and purple bikes for the same reason they like wearing dresses and high heels. They want to feel feminine, especially if the activity they are participating in is a masculine-dominated activity...

pink race cars, pink motorcycles, etc etc.. all an attempt to retain some estrogen in a testosterone-filled world.

my.02

I think girls like pink and purple bikes for the same reason they like wearing dresses and high heels. They want to feel feminine, especially if the activity they are participating in is a masculine-dominated activity...

pink race cars, pink motorcycles, etc etc.. all an attempt to retain some estrogen in a testosterone-filled world.

my.02

at least someone gave an opinion, instead of looking for an e debate

what kind of race and how far..its all in the rider, and im sure half the people on here can ride better than me. i think its funny cause half the people who own liter bikes cant ride for shitt anyways, and think they are sweet cause they got more cc's. who gives a fuck, im sure many people on here would spank liter bikes with 250's or 600's track or street. all i stated is why the fuck do ladies have to wear and have pink or purple shit. i find most ladies that dont ride thinks its hilarious and tacky. i agree. this wasnt my epenis is bigger than your epenis debate. great you got more cc's whoo hoo your the fucking king shit now!

NO your orginal comment was about cc not about pink. You are afraid you will lose to a pink bike. I never said anything about my bike or abilities just that you are talking shit about something you dont want to challange thats all.

why do girls(adults) feel the need that everything has to be pink or have butterflys on it.

rocky d -bag- where in this sentence does it say anythong or relate to cc's you dumb fuck? shut your mouth fucktard if you dont know what the fuck your talking about:D

i think its funny how people think cause they have more ccs they automatically faster and badder. 90% of people who have liter bikes dont use them even close to its full potential..so now yeah i thinks that funny.....

I high lighted where you said that since you can't remember what you said. You should go back to being the guy that uses random internet pics for his avitars and claims to know these girls. Leave the human behavior and motorcycle discussions to the intelligent people. On the internet you are kinda like a pretty girl in real life, its great to see but to hear!

I high lighted where you said that since you can't remember what you said. You should go back to being the guy that uses random internet pics for his avitars and claims to know these girls. Leave the human behavior and motorcycle discussions to the intelligent people. On the internet you are kinda like a pretty girl in real life, its great to see but to hear!

what did i say i couldnt remember? please enlighten me..look at the original post. i asked a question on why girls feel its necessary to have pink purple polka dots and butterflys. i think 95% of female nonriders would say its tacky, including me. just asking a question.and what i said about 95% of the people on liter bikes dont even come close to using their full potential is more of a fact. again i still stand by my comments on why people feel that since they have a bigger bike they are automatcially faster better and badder, not the fucking case all the time. now before you post again re-read everything so you dont sound like such a fucktard:D

why do all guys like black? or blacked out?? just a personal preference.. that's all. favorite color. or, not gonna lie, i wanna do it cuz i want to be known.. "i'm a girl and i can hang with you!" or " look at me in this male hobby" ?

idk..

Dude when you start when name calling you prove your arguement does not have any validity. I do not need to continue this. Everyone else that reads your posts will see how much you have controdicted yourself. Its obvious that you are just scared of that pink bike.

why do all guys like black? or blacked out?? just a personal preference.. that's all. favorite color. or, not gonna lie, i wanna do it cuz i want to be known.. "i'm a girl and i can hang with you!" or " look at me in this male hobby" ?

idk..

i think its awesome that you girls ride! :dj:

Dude when you start when name calling you prove your arguement does not have any validity. I do not need to continue this. Everyone else that reads your posts will see how much you have controdicted yourself. Its obvious that you are just scared of that pink bike.

hey dont take it personal, sorry for the name calling in all seriousness. although i stand by what i said, and i think its you who has things fucked up, not me. like i said before id race anyone anytime, not saying id win everytime. id hope someone with 250 more ccs would beat my bike. so on that note i guess you are correct and im scared of sinners wifes or girlfriends pink bike.

side note- i think its awesome and crazy that she rolls a 1000..more balls than me i will stick to the 750 :D

idk..

It's simple:

Black is the new... umm Black.

It's chic, slimming, simple, elegant, and bold... All while remaining the smoldering, mysterious, alluring, and enigmatic color that it is.

:lol: