Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

So, I saw THIS bike at Yamaha Motorsports the other day and it TOTALLY changed my mind from the Gladius to this...In case you can't tell...those graphics are PINK!!

Cool looking bike except for that tail.....................UUGGGGGGGG !!!!

09fz6r_white.jpg

So, I saw THIS bike at Yamaha Motorsports the other day and it TOTALLY changed my mind from the Gladius to this...In case you can't tell...those graphics are PINK!!

That is the FZ6-R...I have the FZ6. If you are really interested in that bike here is a really good forum http://www.fz6-forum.com . The people there are very friendly, much like the people here. They would have some good info for you.

no i thought it was the r6..its not..colors made for the women for sure

Agreed...the pink is for girls. I've seen that bike come with pretty little hula flowers as well. The FZ6-R is aimed at entry level bikers. From what I've heard people like it, but it might be something that you'll out grow quickly as your riding skills increase. Good size though for beginners and less physically capable i.e. strength.

Agreed...the pink is for girls. I've seen that bike come with pretty little hula flowers as well. The FZ6-R is aimed at entry level bikers. From what I've heard people like it, but it might be something that you'll out grow quickly as your riding skills increase. Good size though for beginners and less physically capable i.e. strength.

Oh, well, I imagine I'll be a beginner for a while...maybe...it's so pretty though....hula flowers would be cute too...I want to be able to buy it already pretty seeing as how I don't have it in my budget for a custom job yet

Oh, well, I imagine I'll be a beginner for a while...maybe...it's so pretty though....hula flowers would be cute too...I want to be able to buy it already pretty seeing as how I don't have it in my budget for a custom job yet

I've seen one guy who has an FZ6-R on this forum... but, of course, I can't remember his name. Sorry. I'm sure that someone knows who it is.

Well now that it's finally done I'll throw mine up. 07 GSXR 600, no major mods, just a Scorpion, custom fairings, and lowered!

Photo_061809_002.jpg

And for good measure, his 01 GSXR 1000. again, no major mods, just a LOR pipe, custom fairings, and lowered also. he's a copy cat.

Photo_061809_003.jpg