Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

Gsxr70girl That color combo is amazing! Saw it at bike night a couple weeks back, maybe the best lookin bike there. For serious.

Dude, love my pipe too. Rode around with another R6 that had a Yosh and it looked so unnatural. Plus, it can really wail!

vmaxdealsgap.jpg

Me down at Deal's Gap last month.

2001 Yamaha VMAX

Fatty tire on back....it's awfully hard to find wide 15" tires.....nobody makes 15" tires

Saddlebags.....even though saddlebags aren't "cool" on a VMAX

Otherwise stock.

My 97 CBR F3

F4i Upper and side fairings

03 600rr tail

F4i Guages

1000rr cowl

F2 carbon fiber rear hugger

ZG double bubble windscreen

Racetech front springs

Fox Racing Twin clicker rear

Hyperpro steering damper

Goodridge kevlar brake lines

Yosh slip on

Pilot power's

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6351.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

And for the few who have no clue what a f3 is or the work i did, here is what it looked like just a couple years ago

DSCF1245.jpg

Edited by dementedF3

Nice Honda.. but I must admit I like the old set up better. :( The Smokin' Joe replica is still my favorite CBR.

lol well if it wasn't for the single ugly headlight and the big ol banna seat i woulda just painted it but im much happier now.

That Smokin joe next to my bike made it a few months before it got dropped. I kick myself in the ass everytime i see it. I was offered that bike for 2700 and passed it up. My buddy bought it and then i bought my 97. He rode his for a few months and dropped it once learning and then wiped out on 675. sad but he didn't get hurt but the poor cbr is ruined

Cool shit ^^^ man. We seem to have close to the same taste in bikes.

I just got rid of my DR650 that was set up similar to your KLR (minus the boat part. ;))

I had a 2000 YZ426, which I loved, except for the "starting drill"

I'm planning on picking up a V-Strom later this year

And Sara's learner bike is her TTR125

I assume the TTR125 was dirt only?

Starting drill??? Mine kicks over pretty easy. Just got to get used to that compression release. My biggest whine is the jumpy take off. My mechanic swears that they all have that jumpy clutch.

As for the V, are you planning on going Wee or Vee? I've been impressed with the handling people get out of the Wee! Not as fast as the Dl1000 but every bit the bike.

The TTR is actually street titled, but lets just say not 100% street "legal"

Thats the drill I was referring to, plus making sure you're at top dead center and then just giving her hell. It was my first non-2 stroke MX bike, so it took me awhile to get used to. Most of the time it was never a problem, usually only when I'd kill it in a race and was in a hurry was it an issue, and it was usually just because my body was reacting faster than my brain was. And my clutch did the same thing.. :rolleyes:

I think I'm gonna go with the Wee. It has plenty of power and I think the lighter weight is worth the trade off, plus the lower seat. (Even though they are interchangable, so thats not really an issue) I just like the way the Wee hanldles better too.