Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

• 2 weeks later...
That FZR sure brings back memories of my 91 FZR600. That was an awesome bike. Enjoy yours. It looks really nice!

Thanks man.I love it. It has some damage to the right side fairing, and it's not running quite right. But that is all in the works to be fixed. I'll trade ya bikes :p

i ride with a guy who has a fzr600 its not a bad bike. but his hand controls are fuxored. no clutch play and brakes suck. but i'm guess my only comparison is a new bike to his 90 something.

enjoy riding those FZRs are fun fun fun

My controls are very good, least I think so. Newer clutch cable, correct amount of play. Throttle snaps like it should. Everything is smooth and adjusted.

i wish his was, i wanted to ride his bike for awhile but i couldnt get it to move smoothly. i jerked around the parking lot for a few minutes and said fuk it. he on the otherhand is SUPER smooth with that bike. guess its just cause he has had years of seat time with it.

89 ninja 1000... my 5 year project! lol.... whenever i start to work on it, i buy something else, or just have something to do or work on. errrrrr

l_98275fdc4bc245aa98079f392e3ef4e8.jpg

06 R6 50th Anniversary... daily rider and track bike...

l_960a38e0ee7b44daac2b9d8f80cb3f12.jpg

l_cbf316a22bb54cd59af5c1325a098886.jpg

and the newest addition... my 98 CR80 Big Wheel (project supermoto)

l_92bbec3d29714b89bf87fca9f0f19f49.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Modular nice standard.

Just to pic whore.

After I did some of my maintenance last weekend. Should have new brakes on this weekend. Only thing anyone will see different will be the rear wave rotor. Also need to go get a new front tire but that ain't no big thing.

101_48032.jpg

This thread needs more vintage UJM.....my '77 Suzuki GS750B

P2271939.jpg

hey there!

Your vintage bike is in much better shape than my new to me vintage bike lol!

side.jpg

fwiw, still trying to finish my CBR project. Plastic got paint, needs clearcoat. Working on it..... I WILL ride it this year :rolleyes: