Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

Here's a pic of my new bike, wont keep up with the busa but 113 cu. in., and 120 ft/lbs @2000 rpm is a pretty good kick off the line.

i really like the raider

but please take that ugly ass chrome strip off the sides of the tank.. its tacky as well

I actually hate not being able to lay it down, still adjusting from one bike to another, I already got scrapes on the pegs, the frame mounts, even the bottom of the exhaust. It's pretty scarry trying to lay the bike down and hitting something solid that doesnt move like the pegs do.

I actually hate not being able to lay it down, still adjusting from one bike to another, I already got scrapes on the pegs, the frame mounts, even the bottom of the exhaust. It's pretty scarry trying to lay the bike down and hitting something solid that doesnt move like the pegs do.

I bet. I've ridden cruisers and choppers. Very strange feeling after riding the Busa primarily.

familypictures024.th.jpg

If it works, me and the wife midmorning, Chimney Top in the smokies, about 30 degrees

lol. Cool pic man...but motorcycle pics. Jk. :p

Here's a photobucket link...to the bike...i crashed and sold to 1000rider. http://photobucket.com/shawns

Edited by NightRider

• 2 weeks later...