Moto Series - Beaver Run - September 10 & 11

APCh8r

Damn am I sore. I think I'm too old for this crap. Had a great time....again. We really lucked out weather wise I think. I missed my little Asian buddy. He was all tuckered out and fell a sleep twice after dinner. Brandon, thanks for the food. Craig, thanks for the use of the chain tool. Nick, you suck still for leaving to get "dinner" with your "buddy". :rolleyes:

And a special thanks to Team R1Assasins for showing the whole I/O group how to really ride. Judging by their early departure it looked like shorty in the blue leathers held true to his words...."I got this." Well pumpkin, what you got was a messed up bike for it. :nono: They left all mean muggin'...not as good as Craig but they had their game faces on for sure.

Don't know if I'll make it to another track day but I'll keep an eye out for any.

Great to see so many OR folks at the races. Judging by the amount of people there, I think Moto Series had a stellar turn out. Plus, the racing is getting pretty damn good. Looking at times vs WERA, I actually think it has better competition... That's saying a lot for how hard Todd and the Moto Series staff are working and how great a show they put on.

First time ever racing at Beaver and I think I will enjoy it more once I figure stuff out. We were all playing on Moto2 take offs and the compounds were pretty hard. But, in the end, Justin Neyra came through with a 58.2 which puts him in a small group of people close to 57s. I think if we had new tires, we would have seen him in 57s for sure. Jeff would have certainly got into the 58s easily also.

Overall, a great and fun time as usual. I am VERY happy to have joined up with these guys and accepted Justin and Jeff's invite to race the series. It's been a blast and the people are great.

See ya all hopefully at the season ending event at Nelson!

Justin Neyra came through with a 58.2 which puts him in a small group of people close to 57s. I think if we had new tires, we would have seen him in 57s for sure. Jeff would have certainly got into the 58s easily also.

58's aren't fast enough for him? That is FLYING at BeaveRun.

Hell, I think both Justin and Jeff were running 58's on full wets on Saturday. It was something to see those two just lapping everyone after it rained. I saw Justin get some head shake several times on the front straight in the wet...but he just kept right on going like it was nothing.

Hell, I think both Justin and Jeff were running 58's on full wets on Saturday. It was something to see those two just lapping everyone after it rained. I saw Justin get some head shake several times on the front straight in the wet...but he just kept right on going like it was nothing.

They were running a lot slower in the rain they said. To be expected... But, they were in 59s all day until the last race when Justin clipped a low 58 chasing Jeff down. I had nothing and with zero confidence in the tires and little to no knowledge, I was happy to get home with a few decent finishes...

But, that track is pretty damn good in the rain they said.