Auto window tinting

600ZZ4eb

Quality Window Tint

/thread

+1 did a great job on mine. Will go back for my next car.

I will never go anywhere other than Quality.

Ive used a few others and am always disappointed and have paid more.

Pro tint on brice did mine for less than anyone else. Best install I have ever seen and has a nationwide lifetime warrenty

Thanks everyone! I called JB at Protint and got it done this afternoon. I looks good and time will tell. Nice guy and really good prices.

• 1 year later...

69! :eek: the only price that gives back :D

I know Zeibart in Troy sucks too. We have had bad luck with them on our work trucks. Rhino Lining doesnt last but a season or two, undercoat isnt as good as they boast unless you take it back EVERY year for touch-ups, pricing is pretty high too. I'd like to get a new sunroof pane for the wifes car and get both our vehicles windows tinted a little, but nobody local to us does good AND cheap work that I know of

Back from the dead! Wooooooooo.......

Where is this Quality Winder Tint place? Where is Pro Tint?

Whats a fair price for 2 van windows?

I tried to find the pro tint dude this year for my car, but couldnt locate him. I did a search and found this dude and he came to the house prices good and work was good as well...i was a little cautious at first, but it turned out cool.

http://www.thetintdude.com/Home_Page.html

I tried to find the pro tint dude this year for my car, but couldnt locate him. I did a search and found this dude and he came to the house prices good and work was good as well...i was a little cautious at first, but it turned out cool.

I'm pretty sure that's the guy that did a car for one of my friends. Very nice job, even on a complex surface (vette rear glass.)

Nice thinking about calling this guy and see if he could come out to blue rock

Guy whats legal here in ohio for tint % how dark could you go?

Nice thinking about calling this guy and see if he could come out to blue rock

Guy whats legal here in ohio for tint % how dark could you go?

He won't go out of c-bus I tried, I ended up going to ziebart in r-burg, jason that works there is a good dude. 50% is the legal limit in ohio for the side windows, and its a big debate on if its anything goes on the back.

So Pro Tint doesn't exist? What about Quality Winder Tint?

Keep me informed because i actually sent Tim a message about his before i seen this thread, I want to get my truck done this week so maybe we can get a deal if we both do ours at same place? Or of you find a good one let me know and i will use them too.

Keep me informed because i actually sent Tim a message about his before i seen this thread, I want to get my truck done this week so maybe we can get a deal if we both do ours at same place? Or of you find a good one let me know and i will use them too.

I used Banks on my burb, but he didnt bother to clean the filthy windows before tinting them and when I went back to have him fix it, he laid some bullshit on me about acid rain.

I had my Sonata done by Quality a year and a half ago. No issues and the tint has held up with 2 small kids.

Got any contact info? What did they charge?

There's Columbus Window Tint, 614-471-TINT (8468). I've heard good things from my co-worker about them but never used them.

http://www.columbuswindowtinting.net/

Thanks. Ill call them.