Recommendations on places to rent in NE ohio

JStump

Now that I have a new job in Downtown Cleveland me and a couple friends are looking to move closer to work because I am going to have over an hour commute and after I fill my tank twice a week I might as well put that into my own place. I am looking for 3 bedrooms, at least 1 bath, in a nice neighborhood(or at least not one that is known to have a bad rep), and looking to spend with utilities probably $850/month. We are looking for pretty much anything (house, duplex or apartment). We are also looking at the Lakewood, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Parma Heights and Brook Park areas and the closer to the Rapid line the better.

Any suggestions?

Edited by JStump

850/person or for the whole thing?

Parma Heights and Brookpark are iffy. Olmsted and Olmstead falls is still gonna be 25mins with traffic. Lakewood for the most part is packed with under 30 people who like to drink so I'd put that #1 unless you want more suburbia type area. Then I would suggest looking independence for a 15 min drive downtown