Going to ride sunday 8-21

twisted12

I know right.. It's been a crazy busy summer. My daughter is older now so it's harder for me to be in here. :) I miss you fucktards..

i feel you on the busy summer....thankfully for me its not because of a kid :lol:

I'm probably out...due to family and previous commitments. If we were doing a Coshocton ride..with like a 10am roll out and a 4pm return time, I would be all over this.

Please reconsider. :) Maybe I'll even lead.

Edit:Just checked the forecast. Not looking good.

Given the small potential for rain and the possibility of a faster paced rider as lead, I'm not sure I'm game. I'm not riding 100+ miles to get left in the dust on a technical road I"ve never ridden with people I have never ridden with that have a rep for highly spirited pace.

Not fair to me to spend all day catching up and not fair to the group to have to wait for me to catch up.

maybe if a route is more finalized and pace and style of the ride is ironed out I may be persuaded.

I got you. we'll get you and the doc out soon enough. I got a good ride planned for us ytown boys (I'm in akron now but was born and have fam in the yo.

looks like this maybe a last minute decision..... but if I can figure out why my bike cut out on me twice yesterday and hasnt since.... and how to mount this custom fairing on.... we'll see if we ride.... check the ride reports and see the route I posted. let me know what you think. don't go ridin' it without me tho hahaha

Fuck.. I want to go! I start school on Monday and I have another three chapters to read. I have SO much to do. :( I feel like I havn't done any real riding this summer. I'm going to try and make this.

we'll meet up for an akron ride before too long.

I got you. we'll get you and the doc out soon enough. I got a good ride planned for us ytown boys (I'm in akron now but was born and have fam in the yo.

hey mike any chance u off on tuesday... just two of us? this is the thread

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=81760