Most beautiful/Best Riding State.

Ringo

Colorado or Utah

forgot about utah, whenever i think about utah i think of snowboarding cause thats where i go to snowboard, but in the summer it would have amazing views. Speaking frome experience casper or just others?

every state except ohio. you should move there and see for yourself. :D

There is some great riding in south east Ohio, lots of states are worse.

As for great riding closer to home, WV looks to have some really nice roads. Very little straight on the map down there.

Craig

Ohio may be the best riding state and that's why its not in the question. I will have to say the road conditions in most of maine just suck the winters really year them up. Vermont and new hampshire top my list, just as scenic as maine but the states are small enough that the road issues get attention

Ive never rode out west, but compared to new england the year round weather seems way nicer. New England has ice, which sucks compared to just snow lol.

I've skied in both areas and CO, UT are way nicer than VT, NY,NH,MA as far as winter weather goes and beauty.

However I did get real real drunk in NH with Bodie Miller a year ago at his house for my cousins husbans(his cousin) bachelor party and the mtn views were awesome in the fall. Oh the strippers were nice too, all 3 of them.

Montana. Sure the season is short, but check these out....

When I lived in Bozeman, we could take a long day ride to redlodge and back through YNP in wyoming and back into montana through bigsky 191

Beartooth pass is unbelievable.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/356/Wyoming/Beartooth-Pass.html

Ive never rode out west, but compared to new england the year round weather seems way nicer. New England has ice, which sucks compared to just snow lol.

I've skied in both areas and CO, UT are way nicer than VT, NY,NH,MA as far as winter weather goes and beauty.

However I did get real real drunk in NH with Bodie Miller a year ago at his house for my cousins husbans(his cousin) bachelor party and the mtn views were awesome in the fall. Oh the strippers were nice too, all 3 of them.

I would have to question where you found ice and not snow in the northeast, they get hammered with snow every year. Many great places to ski and some of the best powder around. New Hampshires Mt Washington Is only second to Washingtons Mt Reiner for the most snowfall in one year I believe 275 inches a year. Maine has many places with over 150 inches. I even believe that the Us Olympic team has training places up in that reigon

But back to motorcycling New Hampsire and Vermont both only have 2 highways which are both scenic and twisty, its all scenic back roads no matter where you go. The weather is not overly hot in the summer and is very cold in the winter but the west is the same way. I would have to say alot of the higher elevations out west have alot sorter riding season than the northeast.

Ill also have to add that every state is good in its own way. It all depends on what you consider good riding and what your looking for. If its elevation your looking for go to Alaska. If its tight twisty roads I would say tenn has the best of those. You want the most hot sticky days goto fl or texas. Im sure if you asked enogh people you would hear about something in every state, I know I have not found many I dont like yet

It's hard for me to pick really.. And every state has good, and bad areas to ride. Northern new york is amazing, any populated area is hell.

Northern indiana sucks, southern indiana kicks ass. I do know one thing, and it's that akron is probably the worst place i've ever ridden, with boston being a tie.

I have never been out west but have been to most of this half of the country. East Tennessee/west NC hands down is the best riding I've ever experienced. Like someone else said in this thread, I'm moving there as soon as I can find a job in my line of work.

Edited by mgbgt89